HD 3.0 -- Entirely wrong philosophy in update Topic

The opinion among those I've communicated with is that HD 3.0 is a disaster, and many of us are ready to stop playing. The reason is that most of us undertook this as a light diversion. But it has now become so complex and requires so much time that it's just not worth it. Try printing off all the directions for Version 3.0. It's maybe 50 pages long! ! ! I don't have time to read all this, let alone absorb it. Most people don't.

I'm afraid HD is going to end up losing a vast majority of its participants, hanging on only to those who confuse this diversion with real life.
9/4/2016 3:40 PM
I have a question I just reserved a spot for next season in HD when can I start looking at recruits
9/4/2016 9:34 PM
Posted by Dirtybird44 on 9/4/2016 9:34:00 PM (view original):
I have a question I just reserved a spot for next season in HD when can I start looking at recruits
Recruit scouting starts at the same time as game scheduling starts in HD 3.0
9/9/2016 3:20 PM
HD 3.0 -- Entirely wrong philosophy in update Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.