Griffey World S38: full Topic

We're ready to enter Season 38 in Griffey World, and we're looking for a few new owners. We're looking for experienced owners with a demonstrable track record of success, but we will consider newer owners. We're a solid, drama-free world with many long-time owners with an appreciation for the league's history. We have an active world chat, but there's not a lot of trash talking or arguments, so if that sounds appealing to you, please contact me.
9/6/2016 1:53 PM
AL North
Syracuse
9/29/2016 3:58 PM (edited)
One of the best group of owners anywhere.
9/7/2016 9:38 PM
I posted in another world's thread as well, but I might be interested in one of the 2 teams. Would anyone in your league be interested in a swap, grabbing a team in Kenny Powers and I take one of yours?
9/8/2016 5:02 PM
I'll let you know if anyone is interested in a swap.
9/9/2016 5:07 PM
We had a couple of owners who weren't able to renew right away, which slowed us down for a few days, but we had only three non-renewals for the second year in a row. Check out our available teams and claim one to get this next season underway!
9/17/2016 8:28 AM
Down to two -- come and get 'em.
9/26/2016 4:53 PM
Two more. Its an established league with low drama, solid owners, and a great commish.
9/27/2016 6:33 PM
FWIW Syracuse has a very good core with several superstars and low payroll. The team won the WS 3 times in the last 10 seasons. Still young.

Montreal's top 6-7 players are all good and all under 30. That team could compete very quickly. Low payroll.
9/27/2016 6:37 PM
One team left, and it's a strong one. Reigning NL MVP William Nagy and former Cy Young winner Ross Palmer are the type of players you can build around. We head into next season as soon as this team is claimed.
9/29/2016 4:02 PM
One more team and its ready to compete!
9/30/2016 2:01 PM
Take this last team and we can start tomorrow! Come join!
9/30/2016 10:42 PM
Griffey World S38: full Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.