Erffdogg Season 40 - Join for the Roll Topic

Just 1 very good team left.....
9/18/2016 7:46 AM
Should be next world to roll... Still need 1
9/18/2016 11:27 PM
1 Team left and its Cleveland :

Cleveland Indians
Another team that was run by a really good owner who fell casualty to WIS pricing and value. It's a part of fake fantasy life. This team finished around .500 last year, but has a solid core of players returning and is anchored by 24 yr old stud pitcher Miguel Sanchez. Pitching staff also starts with 27 yrs old Rod Crasner and a tremendous veteran asset like Landon Jones, who can be used to make a run or flipped for prospects. Offense is anchored by 26 yr old 2B Les Golub.
9/19/2016 12:10 PM
One of the longest tenured leagues is looking for just one. Great description of roster above. Let's do this!
9/19/2016 2:27 PM
Cleveland is only team we need to roll
9/20/2016 10:07 AM
one is the loneliest number. Please ease its pain
9/20/2016 1:22 PM
Somehow we still have 1 team left and it's a very solid team... Message today and we'll be submitting budgets tomorrow
9/23/2016 11:12 AM
Still waiting for an owner to grab the Indians who are a solid playoff team with barely any work
9/23/2016 7:15 PM
Still only one needed to roll. The remaining team is actually pretty good. Take it today and we play tomorrow.
9/26/2016 9:26 AM
This extra long off-season is messing up my team.

I have an overpaid pitcher who goes on a bender each off-season and I need to get him out of the bars and onto the field. Someone take this last team so we can start spring training before he ends up in prison, or worse.
9/26/2016 11:30 AM
If the Indians are still around, I'd be interested. I'm a former Erffdogg owner (but unfortunately had to leave after 2 seasons for real-world reasons). I've been consistent -- and mildly successful -- in the Riley world and would love the chance to take my (originally hometown) Cleveland Indians to a title.

Do I need to sitemail anybody?
10/11/2016 1:49 PM
◂ Prev 12
Erffdogg Season 40 - Join for the Roll Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.