So I do not currently have anyone redshirted. Yet when I go to my roster it does not give me the option to redshirt anyone. I know one of my FR QB's has not played in a game yet, so I should be able to redshirt him. I have done this before later in the season if a guy hasn't played and I have the RS available. Any suggestions as to why this is happening?
9/10/2016 5:01 PM
If they haven't played At ALL then they should be able to be RS. Send in a query to Cust Srvice.
9/10/2016 5:23 PM
I sent a ticket. I have a QB and a LB that it says they have not played in a game yet when I go to their Playing time tab.
9/10/2016 5:51 PM
You have to have at least one more season on your account. Just a thought.
9/10/2016 11:17 PM
I think they did away with that. Perhaps it is too late in the season to redshirt anyone? After about halfway, you can't redshirt players, even if they haven't played.
9/11/2016 12:40 AM
Posted by slowtospeak on 9/11/2016 12:40:00 AM (view original):
I think they did away with that. Perhaps it is too late in the season to redshirt anyone? After about halfway, you can't redshirt players, even if they haven't played.
Apparently you are correct. The ticket was replied to and I was told that you can't redshirt after game 7 of the season. Don't know when this changed, but I guess it has.
9/12/2016 12:24 PM
Ahh. I learned something new.
Know what else is new ? = Gnu; an African antelope .
9/13/2016 1:28 AM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.