Newbie question on recruiting Topic

As offensive coordinator, do I recruit all sides of the ball or just offense. I'm alone on this team. Thx.
9/10/2016 5:02 PM
You are the GM, head coach and all the other coaches. So unless you have another coach playing with you(many have done this), then you do it all.
You recruit all the players.
May I suggest you find the help file that explains what attributes(strength, speed, etc) are important for which positions. Otherwise you may as well pick names out of a hat. Then look for players at that position that you need with the attributes you now know you need for those positions.
9/10/2016 5:14 PM
Thanks for the input. I will look for that help file now.
9/10/2016 5:29 PM
https://www.whatifsports.com/gd/Help/Faq.aspx
It is called What Do The Ratings Mean ?
9/10/2016 5:39 PM
There is also plenty else there that might help.
9/10/2016 5:39 PM
One other thing I would do when you reach your next season with your d3 teams is Move Up to d2 immediately.
For some reason they nerfed d3 taking away Many of the controls you have over your team in d2 or above. These are under Advanced Settings and only in d2 or above.
You are really not getting what most of us consider GD in d3. I think they thought it would be easier . But they are not giving you the opportunity to learn the real game there.
9/11/2016 1:42 AM
This is a smidge off the original post topic but are there recruits in HI at DIAA? or only at DIA?
9/11/2016 10:50 AM
Newbie question on recruiting Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.