Kind of Noob question Topic

I've been playing for a few seasons now, but kind of feel this is sort of a high dollar game to play that appears to be unfinished. As it states on the main page; After the season, your job won't be over - graduations, transfers and even players leaving early for the NFL. Plus, based on your success, you may have other schools seeking your coaching services - but only you can decide how best to build your own Gridiron Dynasty!

How come I don't see transfers, underclassmen going to the NFL, plus never had a school want to hire me as their coach, as it's always me applying to them. Besides that, why are there no injuries, suspensions for bad grades, etc?

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the game, just feel for the price to play there needs to be more.
9/11/2016 4:59 AM
The simplest answer is that the game has been gutted. Those things were in the game at one time but no more.
9/11/2016 9:57 AM
What he said
9/11/2016 10:17 AM
Kind of Noob question Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.