Low Cap Challenge! Favorite Team Combo. FULL Topic

Bring your teams to the league my friends.
10/8/2016 8:55 AM
In with Giants hitters, Athletics pitchers @ Oakland Coliseum

No 2016 players? Wont let me draft them...
10/10/2016 12:04 AM
Welcome Kriz. This was created before the 2016 season was over, hence why. I'll open a ticket and see if they can allow this.
10/10/2016 7:18 AM
Is there a DH or not? Please SITEMAIL me. I'd like Cardinals (pitching)/ Red Sox (hitting)
10/11/2016 5:33 PM
Ddodge, NO DH. But you are in. Spread the word my friends, lets get this started.
10/13/2016 7:18 AM
For those trying to enter or have been removed from this league, the league has been re-issued to include the 2016 season for choices in the draft. The problem is the league number no longer works. I've sent a ticket for them to fix this problem and I'll let you know the new league number when they fix.

Thanks
10/14/2016 11:31 AM (edited)
I'll give this a shot - Rays hitters, Twins pitchers. Tropicana Field.
10/14/2016 12:11 PM
Great Jtpsops! But you need to choose an American League team and a National League team. Both your choices are AL. Let me know how you'd like to switch it up. You are added to the list on page 2. And stand by for the league number. The admins need to re-issue it for me.
10/14/2016 8:01 PM (edited)
Ah, misread that. I'll get back to you on the switch.
10/14/2016 9:05 PM
Posted by polymerguy on 10/12/2016 6:20:00 PM (view original):
HATE. Went to edit post and hit delete by accident. So here's the new update:

Resurrecting an old league I ran that was super fun. 70-million cap. Pick your favorite American League Team (1975-current) and draft either position players or pitchers. Do the same with your favorite National League team (1975-current). Example-You may have the Whitesox Hitters and Cubs Pitchers or vice-versa. Only one available hitting/pitching per owner (Example-only one Whitesox hitters), see thread for availability. No Clones, No WW, Yes below average random AAA. Choose a ballpark of one of your teams within the years listed, no DH.

Owner Hitters Pitchers Stadium
Polymerguy-----------------Detroit Tigers--------------------------------Arizona Diamondbacks----------Chase Field
Fillies-------------------------Philadelphia Pillies-------------------------Baltimore Orioles------------------Memorial
Batgems---------------------Cincy Reds-----------------------------------Detroit Tigers----------------------Riverfront
Datatrack--------------------Toronto Bluejays----------------------------Washington Nationals-----------
Stengelese------------------Boston Redsox------------------------------L.A. Dodgers----------------------Dodger Stadium
SJH----------------------------Sandiego Padres---------------------------Texas Rangers-------------------Petco
Jgaleo-------------------------NY Yankees----------------------------------NY Mets---------------------------Shea Stadium
Wahoo-------------------------Cleveland Indians-------------------------Cincy Reds-------------------------
Kriz-----------------------------SanFran Giants----------------------------Oakland A's------------------------Oakland Coliseum
Ddodge-----------------------St Louis Cards------------------------------Boston Redsox--------------------

Hey, Polymerguy and Ddodge, I already took Red Sox hitting! Am I misunderstanding the rules or are hitting/pitching teams not exclusive?
10/15/2016 3:59 PM (edited)
Please include me
Hitters - Pirates
Pitchers - Phillies
Park - PNC
10/15/2016 11:16 PM
ONE NL TEAM and one AL TEAM not both in the same league.....
10/16/2016 7:51 AM
Sten, you've got the Redsox hitters, which are exclusive to you. The Redsox pitchers are exclusive to Ddodge. Does that make sense? I've taken the Tigers hitters, but batgems has taken Tiger pitching. That's how the league works..
10/16/2016 7:59 AM
I've sitemailed baberb to change his choice to include one American to go with one of his National League choices.
10/16/2016 8:08 AM
Posted by polymerguy on 10/16/2016 7:59:00 AM (view original):
Sten, you've got the Redsox hitters, which are exclusive to you. The Redsox pitchers are exclusive to Ddodge. Does that make sense? I've taken the Tigers hitters, but batgems has taken Tiger pitching. That's how the league works..
Polymerguy, I understand, but see his original post of 10/11:

Is there a DH or not? Please SITEMAIL me. I'd like Cardinals (pitching)/ Red Sox (hitting)

I tihnk you reversed his choices on the owner/teams list.
10/16/2016 12:08 PM
◂ Prev 123456 Next ▸
Low Cap Challenge! Favorite Team Combo. FULL Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.