Low Cap Challenge! Favorite Team Combo. FULL Topic

You're in! One more league to fill. Four teams folks. If you want a second owners, it is allowed. See available teams.
11/1/2016 8:36 PM
What a World Series Game! Now lets get this league filled.
11/4/2016 9:45 PM
I'll bite. Brewers hitters (AL). Cubs pitchers (NL). County Stadium.
11/5/2016 1:55 AM
Great! Keep in mind your Brewers hitting years. I did the same with pitching and there was plenty to choose from.
11/5/2016 8:31 AM (edited)
Top.
11/5/2016 12:15 PM
I'll drop a 2nd team in to get things going...Jays pitching and Braves hitting.
11/5/2016 4:02 PM
GREAT! Thanks Craig, you're in.
11/5/2016 7:59 PM
Lots of combos left! You could do the double Chicago thing... Cubs hitting and Sox pitching. Both Marlins are out there with some great options from the year of their world series and more... NEED TWO!
Two owners do have 2 teams and if you'd like a second, let me know.
11/7/2016 6:27 PM
Not sure why it always gets tough to fill when you are down to less than 4. TWO TO GO FOLKS and the Sox have not been taken at all.
11/8/2016 6:42 AM
Go vote, then choose a team and take the stress off.
11/8/2016 12:01 PM
I"m about to buy the other two slots and have an entire division just to get this rolling. haha
11/8/2016 2:16 PM
Trying to enter my team into the league and don't see County Stadium as an option. Any ideas?
11/8/2016 2:30 PM
Yep, County Stadium was taken by another Brewer owner (me). The league rules dictate the stadium of choice is privy to one owner. So Wrigley is available. Or Miller. I'll allow Miller for you even though you are running with the AL version of the BrewCrew and they didn't play there. Does that work for ya? I shouldn't have put you down for County on page one. Let me know your change and I'll edit.
11/8/2016 2:59 PM
I'm in guys. Marlins hitters and Devil Rays/Rays hurlers. Playing in the Trop.
11/8/2016 3:51 PM (edited)
Well, if I'm not mistaken, County stadium WAS available when I chose them. Seems a little unfair that you get to call dibs after the fact, no? Also, I saw where you're allowing two Astrodomes, so what gives? Normally I wouldn't put up much a stink but pretty sure my team NEEDS a pitcher's park if I'm gonna have any chance to even be .500. The availability of County was one of the reasons I settled on this roster. Any chance of another exception?
11/8/2016 4:17 PM
◂ Prev 123456 Next ▸
Low Cap Challenge! Favorite Team Combo. FULL Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.