Low Cap Challenge! Favorite Team Combo. FULL Topic

#1, no worries. I'll get out and sign up with a different stadium. I'm not that competitive.

#2. I'll deal with the second Astro team. Because the way I set up the league, only one stadium per person, so the exception on this site isn't going to work anyway.

Does that work for you timstout? No worries on my end. This is for fun.
11/8/2016 5:31 PM
Timstout, try entering now. It should be an option again.
11/8/2016 5:41 PM
It's appreciated. You're a fair commish and I applaud you for it.
11/8/2016 6:08 PM
Running into more problems. Two Astrodomes. Keep in mind fellas, while I've run many teams, I've not run a bunch of leagues. I didn't have this problem the first time around, but this time there are some real limited options on stadium combinations. If I run it again, I'll not allow exclusivity.

So for now, I'd like to run it past everyone to see if opening up options is ok with everyone? As of right now, one owner only has one option of a stadium which is build for power only and his team is already entered. So, if I open it up, this owner would have more options from the same teams they chose but stadiums prior to 1975.

IF this is still a problem, I'll open up a ticket with the league offices and restart it giving everyone the option to choose a stadium of their choice with the years of their teams and stadiums. This would allow for 2 Astrodomes. Right now, that's not possible the way I set it up.

Sorry for this my baseball friends. I'm working to get an effective resolution with the least amount of work. It'll be up to owners to decide.
11/8/2016 6:36 PM
Hey, am I in the league? I entered my team, but didn't see my team added to the front page. Just want to confirm, I like my team.
11/9/2016 12:32 AM
Snedden, I didn't see you! You didn't chime in here in the forum so I could make sure you and only you got your teams. You are good, however, another owner already chose Tropicana. I need you to make another choice of field.
11/9/2016 7:21 AM
Top. I've asked folks who aren't in to please join as we are close. Plus trying to get this stadium thing ironed out. Just a couple discrepancies to handle and we will be rolling.
11/9/2016 1:16 PM
Posted by polymerguy on 11/9/2016 7:21:00 AM (view original):
Snedden, I didn't see you! You didn't chime in here in the forum so I could make sure you and only you got your teams. You are good, however, another owner already chose Tropicana. I need you to make another choice of field.
I moved from the Trop to Marlins Park.
11/9/2016 6:12 PM
You are the man Snedden! Thanks bud.
11/9/2016 6:33 PM
Today is my birthday and my goal is to fill this league up. Be a great present!
11/10/2016 10:37 AM
Only one to go and some interesting options still available!
11/11/2016 6:49 PM
Fill this thing!
11/13/2016 7:02 AM
WE ARE FULL! If you are checking this and haven't entered your team yet, please do so. I have everyone in BOLD on page one who has entered. The only one I haven't heard back from is Jtpsops. I have a message to him. THANKS ALL, we will start soon.
11/13/2016 4:41 PM
◂ Prev 123456
Low Cap Challenge! Favorite Team Combo. FULL Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.