Low Cap Challenge! Favorite Team Combo. FULL Topic

Hitters- Phillies
Pitchers- Orioles
Memorial Stadium
9/11/2016 8:47 PM
Resurrecting an old league I ran that was super fun. 70-million cap. Pick your favorite American League Team (1975-current) and draft either position players or pitchers. Do the same with your favorite National League team (1975-current). Example-You may have the Whitesox Hitters and Cubs Pitchers or vice-versa. Only one available hitting/pitching per owner (Example-only one Whitesox hitters), see thread for availability. No Clones, No WW, Yes below average random AAA. Choose a ballpark of one of your teams within the years listed and exclusive to you, no DH.

TO HELP WITH SOME CONFUSION, your team will have one American League group of players and one National League group of players. Whatever choice you make as far as the team and group, that teams group is exclusive to you. For example, I've chosen the Tigers hitters and Diamondbacks pitchers... Those are both exclusive to me. However, the Tiger pitchers were taken by Batgems and the Diamondback hitters are still available.

(Keep in mind, those combos where teams split time in different leagues, you can only use the players from their time in those leagues. example, you can't use the 2016 Brewers for your American League Franchise)

LEAGUE NUMBER: MLB117008

Owner---------------------- Hitters----------------------------------------- Pitchers----------------------------- Stadium
Polymerguy-----------------Detroit Tigers--------------------------------Arizona Diamondbacks----------Chase Field
Fillies-------------------------Philadelphia Pillies-------------------------Baltimore Orioles------------------Memorial
Batgmes---------------------Cincy Reds-----------------------------------Detroit Tigers----------------------Riverfront
Datatrack--------------------Toronto Bluejays----------------------------Washington Nationals-----------
Stengelese------------------Boston Redsox------------------------------L.A. Dodgers----------------------Dodger Stadium
SJH----------------------------Sandiego Padres---------------------------Texas Rangers-------------------Petco
Jgaleo-------------------------NY Yankees----------------------------------NY Mets---------------------------Shea Stadium
Wahoo-------------------------Cleveland Indians-------------------------Cincy Reds-------------------------
Oomaga-----------------------St. Louis Cards----------------------------Boston Redsox-------------------Bush II
Ddodge-----------------------Texas Rangers------------------------------St. Louis Cards--------------------Arlington
jtpsops------------------------Tampa Rays----------------------------------Pitt Pirates--------------------------Tropicana
bbarb--------------------------Baltimore Orioles----------------------------Philadelphia Phillies-------------Camden
Eschwartz--------------------Houston Astros------------------------------Cleveland Indians-----------------Astrodome
basebliman-------------------Colorado Rockies---------------------------Seattle Mariners------------------Kingdome
matt121-----------------------Pitt Pirates------------------------------------NY Yankees------------------------Three Rivers
gilh14--------------------------Seattle Mariners-----------------------------Atlanta Braves--------------------Fulton County
Craig479----------------------Cal/Anaheim Angels------------------------Sandiago Padres----------------Angel Stadium
Polymerguy II----------------Minnesota Twins-----------------------------Milwauke Brewers 1998-2016--Miller Park
scrimy-------------------------Oakland A's-----------------------------------Houston Astros-------------------Minutemaid
Midnight-----------------------Expos/Nats Hitting--------------------------KC Royals-------------------------Nationals Park
Timstout------------------------Brewers 1975-1997-------------------------Chicago Cubs--------------------County
Craig479 II--------------------Atlanta Braves---------------------------------Toronto BlueJays---------------Turner Field
Snedden-----------------------Florida Marlins---------------------------------Tampa Bay Rays---------------Marlins Park
Rapturecause-----------------KC Royals--------------------------------------San Fran Giants---------------

WHO CAN YOU STILL TAKE:
Hitting or Pitching: Chicago Whitesox AL,

Hitting: Arizona D-Backs NL, LA Dodgers NL, NY Mets NL, St. Louis Cards NL, (Milwaukee Brewers NL 1998-2016 , Kansas City Royals, Chicago Cubs

Pitching: Boston Redsox AL, Tampa Bay Rays AL, Minnesota Twins AL, Cal/Anaheim Angels AL, Milwaukee Brewers 1975-1997 AL, San Fran Giants NL, Colorado Rockies NL, Florida Marlins NL
11/17/2016 5:11 PM (edited)
REDS hitters/TIGERShurlers Riverfront
9/17/2016 9:04 AM
Jays hitters, Expo/Nats pitchers.
9/17/2016 3:38 PM
Datatrek, let me know your stadium.
9/18/2016 7:59 AM
Red Sox hitters, Dodgers pitchers, Dodger Stadium
9/18/2016 7:54 PM
I'll try Padres hitters with Ranger pitchers. Who'd a thunk it.
Angel Stadium
9/18/2016 9:52 PM (edited)
sjh, Did the Padres or Rangers play in Angel Stadium? Have to choose a park from one of your teams between the years 75 to current.
9/19/2016 8:18 AM
Thanks for the join yesterday guys. Got some momentum.
9/19/2016 8:38 PM
I am interested... I will take Yankee Hitters and Mets Pitchers and take Shea Stadium
9/21/2016 10:16 PM
Welcome Jgaleo. Yes, you can use any hitter from Yankees from 1975-present and any Mets pitcher from 1975 to present.
9/22/2016 7:47 AM
Petco please.
9/23/2016 7:34 PM
I will allow single owners to have two teams. I'll split so they are in different divisions.
10/3/2016 8:19 PM
Indians' hitters/Reds' pitchers ...
10/5/2016 2:05 PM
You're in Wahoo!
10/5/2016 6:14 PM
123456 Next ▸
Low Cap Challenge! Favorite Team Combo. FULL Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.