OT:Who would you write in for Pres ? Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Gene Wilder????
I'm thinking the fake town in Blazing Saddles
9/13/2016 5:35 PM (edited)
If not Gene Wilder, then Peter Sellers.
9/12/2016 10:35 PM
Actually, Dan Aykroyd would probably be perfect right now. He seems very diplomatic.
9/12/2016 10:39 PM
Or if we want somebody to silence Trump, then Rosanne Anna Danna.
9/12/2016 10:40 PM
I always said that George carlin should have ran for office.
9/13/2016 1:10 AM
Being that Gene Wilder is dead , probably not the best choice. (even though probably a better choice than the 2 we have in real life ).
And Akroyd, although I love his work, I believe is Canadian ? Sellers was British and nutty as a fruitcake from what I've heard. But he was brilliant at times.His Inspector Clouseau movies were very funny as was the radio show called the Goon Show.
IMO Carlin 'would' have made great presidential material. Though he was so irreverant and anti establishment that I'm not so sure he would accept the office :).
9/13/2016 1:25 AM
Larry David with J. B. Smoove as his running mate would be pretty pretty pretty good! They could turn a presidential debate into absolute comic chaos. Once in office, there would be all kinds of fire works over disagreements with the opposing party, their attempts at foreign policy, the state of the union address, Presidential parties, etc. In addition, Bill Clinton would be envious of some of the sexcapades these two could get caught up in at the White House. This would be must see TV, it would make a great series.
9/13/2016 5:27 AM (edited)
Ron Reagan -- the one man whose n+tsack alone could crush all of our enemies.
9/13/2016 5:57 PM
Justin Trudeau. If a dead man can be a candidate, so can a foreigner.
9/14/2016 6:17 AM
Posted by georgejd on 9/13/2016 5:27:00 AM (view original):
Larry David with J. B. Smoove as his running mate would be pretty pretty pretty good! They could turn a presidential debate into absolute comic chaos. Once in office, there would be all kinds of fire works over disagreements with the opposing party, their attempts at foreign policy, the state of the union address, Presidential parties, etc. In addition, Bill Clinton would be envious of some of the sexcapades these two could get caught up in at the White House. This would be must see TV, it would make a great series.
WAS JUST GOING TO WRITE-IN LARRY DAVID!
9/14/2016 7:55 AM
Redskins great, HOF RB #44, John Riggins. Why? Check this out from WikiPedia:

It was at the 1985 National Press Club's Salute to Congress at 529 14th Street NW in Washington D.C. that Riggins drunkenly told Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O'Connor to "loosen up Sandy baby" because she was "too uptight" when the two met at dinner.[28] Riggins then fell asleep under the table.[29] The incident created a national stir.[citation needed] The next time Ms O'Connor and John Riggins met at a function years later, she gave him a dozen roses.[30]

9/14/2016 4:26 PM
I could get behind a Warren Buffet/ Patrick McEnroe ticket. Brother John would be great but he might have too short a fuse.
9/14/2016 8:23 PM
1234 Next ▸
OT:Who would you write in for Pres ? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.