OT:Who would you write in for Pres ? Topic

Lewis Black/Carlos Mencia ticket for me.
9/15/2016 1:31 PM (edited)
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by ealliance on 9/15/2016 9:48:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bjschumacher on 9/15/2016 1:55:00 AM (view original):
In all seriousness.....If you hate Hillary and Trump, support Jill Stein. Our 2 party system has turned to ****, and we need to wake those fuckheads up by saying that we will not support their corrupt system any more.
Yep, the two party system sucks (along with both major candidates). I'm voting for Gary Johnson, but really wish we could just all write in "None of the Above" like they did in Brewster's Millions.
Johnson is high on my list as well. For me it's anyone but Hillary Clinton. Who btw folks is a very ill person. It's not just a case of pnumonia. This is something very serious, but of course we aren't going to get honesty out of her and her handlers. Why would they start now?
9/15/2016 1:44 PM
I like Jill Stein but seriously, what chance does she have ? Most people have never even heard of her.
Elect me. As president I will make sure GD is in every school curriculum !
9/15/2016 2:44 PM
I don't understand how anyone likes Johnson. I'm a Liberterian and can't vote for him. I'm writing in Frank Underwood.
9/15/2016 2:58 PM
My left hand.
9/15/2016 7:54 PM
Posted by jibe on 9/15/2016 1:44:00 PM (view original):
Posted by ealliance on 9/15/2016 9:48:00 AM (view original):
Posted by bjschumacher on 9/15/2016 1:55:00 AM (view original):
In all seriousness.....If you hate Hillary and Trump, support Jill Stein. Our 2 party system has turned to ****, and we need to wake those fuckheads up by saying that we will not support their corrupt system any more.
Yep, the two party system sucks (along with both major candidates). I'm voting for Gary Johnson, but really wish we could just all write in "None of the Above" like they did in Brewster's Millions.
Johnson is high on my list as well. For me it's anyone but Hillary Clinton. Who btw folks is a very ill person. It's not just a case of pnumonia. This is something very serious, but of course we aren't going to get honesty out of her and her handlers. Why would they start now?
Good to have inside information.
9/15/2016 9:18 PM
What?Me worrie? Alfred E Newman.
9/16/2016 8:32 PM
Posted by fermor332002 on 9/16/2016 8:32:00 PM (view original):
What?Me worrie? Alfred E Newman.
Take a look at a picture of Afred E Newman and you will find he looked very much like Ron Howard in Happy Days and they both looked a lot like Howdy Doody !
9/16/2016 9:42 PM
How old are you, mojo? Have you ever read a Mad Magazine?
9/16/2016 10:03 PM
The Bruce Dickinson
"I got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell!"
9/16/2016 10:24 PM
I honestly can't see how anyone getting a social security check can vote for Gary Johnson. You guys are aware that his party platform calls for the elimination of Social Security, Medicare, etc.?
9/16/2016 10:57 PM
I haven't decided who I'm writing in. I know the vote won't get the person elected, but I refuse to be forced to choose between the The Clown and The Criminal. When the best argument either party can make is our candidate isn't as bad as their candidate, you know both candidates are bad. Really bad.

This two party fiasco has got to end. And the seismic shift in politics doesn't have to be a third party winning the Presidency or even a significant number of seats in Congress. A third party (or a combination of third parties) would only need maybe 8-10 seats in the House and 2-3 seats in the Senate to make it happen. Given how so many votes in Congress could be swung by even a few votes, the Blues and Reds would be falling all over themselves trying to make deals with the upstarts. Deals that would break the log jam of stupidity we have in Congress and bring a modicum of common sense back to our government.

So, yeah, I'm gong to write in a vote for somebody--anybody--other than the pathetic candidates the Blues and Reds have given us. But more importantly, I'm going to be looking for viable third party congressional candidates across the country and giving my political dollars to their campaigns.
9/20/2016 10:08 AM
I'm thinking of writing in nick Saban. He wins everything else so why not.
9/20/2016 5:47 PM
I will be voting for Darrell L. Castle of the Constitution Party and we will have to write his name in here in Alabama because it costs too much to get his name on the ballot, not that it really matters that much because Americans are not really given a true choice anyway.

Judgement day is coming fella's, one day in the near future you'll probably be voting with a gun, or a pitchfork instead of a pen. That is if there is anything left to vote/fight for. History tends to repeat itself and this world has already seen situations similar to ours in ages past, it never ends well. The tone of this conversation speaks to the truth of these words, and the signs are visible for even the blind to see. But it is not just here, the world has gone mad! If you want to know what it was like in the days of Noah just before the flood came and that world was overturned, then just take a look around you, see just over yonder the storm clouds are rising. Payday someday, Someday payday! We all have a payday coming and we all have a debt to pay.
9/21/2016 1:06 AM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
OT:Who would you write in for Pres ? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.