"A+" DII vs "D" DI Topic

I've never played DI so I'm kinda in the dark on this, there is a recruit 20 miles from me who is "very" solid with a "D" DI school, I'm probably a low end "A+" DII, do I have a shot with say 20 HVs after pull down or is it going to take way more? Thanks in advance if you reply, (old "HD")
9/16/2016 11:23 AM (edited)
Likely many more than 20 HVs. It'll also take more than the usual # of STs to pull him down. The problem is you don't know if the D1 school sent 25 HVs or 50 HVs to get *tight* with the kid. The one time I was in this exact situation I finally got the kid to start accepting HVs after 50+ STs and after accepting 35 HVs I still wasn't even considered. It can be done but it's definitely going to be costly and thus, risky.
9/16/2016 5:07 PM
Posted by darnoc29099 on 9/16/2016 5:07:00 PM (view original):
Likely many more than 20 HVs. It'll also take more than the usual # of STs to pull him down. The problem is you don't know if the D1 school sent 25 HVs or 50 HVs to get *tight* with the kid. The one time I was in this exact situation I finally got the kid to start accepting HVs after 50+ STs and after accepting 35 HVs I still wasn't even considered. It can be done but it's definitely going to be costly and thus, risky.
There are no more pull downs (if you are recruiting in the 3.0 intetface).. Obviously if you are recruiting the last 2.0 cycle there are pulldowns.

Edit: n/m.. I see you are recruiting in 2.0..so normal pulldowns :)
9/16/2016 10:51 PM (edited)
"Old HD" was specified by the OP.
9/16/2016 10:51 PM
"A+" DII vs "D" DI Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.