3.0 Player development Topic

Saw something weird after the first exhibition game in Tark. One of my players went up 4 points in Stamina. I have been playing this game for far too long, and I don't think I have ever seen someone go up 2 points in 1 cycle, but after just 1 exhibition game he went up 4 points. Glitch? Anyone else see something out of the ordinary?
9/16/2016 3:02 PM
I had a guy go from 97 in ATH to 99 after the 1st exhibition.
9/16/2016 5:07 PM
Posted by skinzfan36 on 9/16/2016 5:07:00 PM (view original):
It looks like in both our cases the player had been at that rating level in a previous season. Really curious about what changed that caused sudden jumps like this. I didn't think anything was changing with the engine/player dev, only recruiting.
9/17/2016 8:01 AM
Posted by snafu4u on 9/17/2016 8:01:00 AM (view original):
It looks like in both our cases the player had been at that rating level in a previous season. Really curious about what changed that caused sudden jumps like this. I didn't think anything was changing with the engine/player dev, only recruiting.
Murley? Yeah, that looks glitchy. Send a ticket saying "I think he should be a 98 at most."

I'm sure nothing happened with player development, but the code certainly was rewritten in a few spots for how those numbers are displayed as integer values. The resulting display of the initial # is wonky. Some of the early improvements are shown as existing in 1 view, but not in another. Still, I'm guessing it's a glitch in the display/recording of the initial number at the start of each season.
9/17/2016 9:28 AM
Posted by rogelio on 9/17/2016 9:28:00 AM (view original):
Posted by snafu4u on 9/17/2016 8:01:00 AM (view original):
Murley? Yeah, that looks glitchy. Send a ticket saying "I think he should be a 98 at most."

I'm sure nothing happened with player development, but the code certainly was rewritten in a few spots for how those numbers are displayed as integer values. The resulting display of the initial # is wonky. Some of the early improvements are shown as existing in 1 view, but not in another. Still, I'm guessing it's a glitch in the display/recording of the initial number at the start of each season.
While I could understand that explaining a (displayed) 2 point jump, I don't think it explains the 4 point jump my player saw after 1 exhibition game.
9/17/2016 3:21 PM
3.0 Player development Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.