Major Issue in 3.0 Scouting? Topic

I just started scouting for my first 3.0 team. I went through the first 50 recruits, put a few that I liked in categories, and then went to the next page. When I got there, there were already categorized players. Unless I'm missing something, the explanation for this is that some of the recruits on the 1-50 page switched places with the recruits on the 51-100 page while I was scouting.

Either I'm missing something, or this is a huge issue that makes it significantly harder to make sure you actually see every recruit. I know some of y'all have spent more time than me in 3.0. Am I off, or is this a problem?
9/16/2016 6:53 PM
Did you make sure your private camp had run before you started categorizing? If not, the camp may have run and the top players populated into the pool during the time it took you to search and categorize Nos. 1-50. I often forget the private camp doesn't run immediately and start scouting just the FSS kids without waiting for the camp to run.
9/16/2016 7:12 PM
As you scout guys, they also get Pseudo sorted with the unknown players. In theory, during beta testing, there was some thought that you could guess about how good an unknown recruit was based on where he sat with the scouted past level 1 recruits but with scouting so cheap, it was pointed out this effort would be pointless.
9/16/2016 7:40 PM
I have run into this issue as well. I use the default setting to sort by overall rating, but it seems unless you have guys scouted to level 4 (the only level that uncovers overall rating) then you get guys in random order. Just yesterday I had the #1 overall player listed third to last out of the couple hundred recruits I had uncovered. It's a huge pain.
9/16/2016 8:35 PM
Ah yeah, as I scouted players in the top 50, some of them moved down behind players that were still only at level 1. That's what happened. It is a huge pain. Are there any ideas in the works for potential workarounds? Is this on seble's radar at all? I don't immediately see how to fix it, but a fix would be awesome.
9/17/2016 11:18 AM
Major Issue in 3.0 Scouting? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.