Season 125 Shows Topic

My wife and I are out of town BUT I may be able to do a signing day show from where we're staying...sometime this afternoon. I'll let you all know by 1PM, regardless.
9/17/2016 7:33 AM
The computer that I use to record on is actually giving me fits today. So, no show unfortunately.

I will however provide you all with some sort of content shortly though.
9/17/2016 1:19 PM
Sorry for the absence guys...I've had multiple family things happen this week and I'm just now getting back into the swing of things.

The Dawn of a Season show will be at 11PM EST tonight.

Yes, late show. It's gonna be wilddddddddd.
9/23/2016 11:34 AM
Dang that is almost my bed-time lol, guess I'll just have to drink more rum tonight.
9/23/2016 11:42 AM
Love the 11pm starts!

Not often I can join live in the early evening shows, but I should be able to join live tonight.
9/23/2016 2:34 PM
Posted by cjsweat on 9/23/2016 11:34:00 AM (view original):
Sorry for the absence guys...I've had multiple family things happen this week and I'm just now getting back into the swing of things.

The Dawn of a Season show will be at 11PM EST tonight.

Yes, late show. It's gonna be wilddddddddd.
This just made my night. #bumpguess #maristrises #downwiththefoxes
9/23/2016 6:26 PM
NEW LINK FOR SHOWS: http://www.spreaker.com/show/wesprn

Information:

I am deactivating the old account and switching everything to this. So, you need to follow this account for all future updates.

I will no longer be posting a link to the actual episode. Just a time and each season will have a link to the new account. To listen, it's quite simple, just click on the link above and the episode will appear at the designated time.

This will effectively eliminate the 15 minute waiting time prior to each show.

Unfortunately, this may be slightly complicated in the beginning but it helps me tremendously with broadcasting two separate podcasts. Additionally, this will make everything much simpler for everyone in the long run.

At some point soon, I will attempt to add this podcast to itunes as well.
9/23/2016 8:33 PM
Been a long time since I looked at the Spreaker studio... is it set up so you can take calls? I know there was some kind of Skype integration in the works at one point.

Also, I'd suggest submitting a ticket to get a post with the links pinned to the top of the forum.
9/23/2016 8:53 PM
Got it. Thanks!! Go JSU!!
9/23/2016 11:03 PM
Great show. Thanks for taking the time. One of the several reasons this is a great world.
9/24/2016 12:13 AM
Lots of people seemed to have questions about one team...so, let me elaborate.

I did intentionally leave Holy Cross out of the Dawn of a Season Rankings. Weak QB, only four LB's and only five DB's. Even with three great RB's, I don't see how you overcome the lack of a passing game and the inability to defend one. Could be a rough season for the Crusaders.
9/24/2016 11:48 AM
I call shenanigans on the line that, "Hitman knows what he's doing."
9/24/2016 2:34 PM
Tonight's mid-season show will be right around 5:30...I'm going to try and start it earlier though (around 5ish). So, just keep your eye on the forums.
9/30/2016 10:52 AM
Show will be at 5PM. Use this link: http://www.spreaker.com/show/wesprn
9/30/2016 4:28 PM
12 Next ▸
Season 125 Shows Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.