Majors Season 38 Needs Just 1 Topic

The Majors, a theme league of all ML baseball teams needs two owners for season 38. The League has 2 private rules - 1. must use same name and city as previous season, 2. 48 win minimum. This is a good league with a lot of long term owners, some of whom have come back after leaving.

The team available is the Detroit Tigers. They have finished first or second for past 5 years. Last season 82-80. Can win with a few tweaks.

Site mail me if you are interested.
9/17/2016 8:25 PM (edited)
Get in now and we can start Monday.
9/17/2016 8:26 PM
This is my favorite world, by far. I was one of the original owners, took a break from HBD, and then made it a point to come back to this world. Come join us!
9/17/2016 10:08 PM
Competitive world and having real teams makes it so much more fun. The Tigers have a lot of talent, join now and let's get started!
9/18/2016 10:20 AM
ive played in all the major league themed world and this one is the best...the teams are for the most part in the correct division, compared to other themed worlds...but its the solid group of owners that make this world special
9/19/2016 11:05 AM
NO DRAMA, BUT NOT BORING....REAL BASEBALL....YOU'LL BE THE DETROIT TIGERS GOING INTO YANKEE STADIUM FOR A WEEKEND SERIES....YOU'LL NEVER PLAY A TEAM NAMED THE SACRAMENTO SOUP CANS ....
9/19/2016 11:09 PM
BASEBALL IS BETTER
9/20/2016 4:51 PM
TIGER FANS...YOUR TEAM AWAITS....SIGN ABOARD AND WE CAN START TOMORROW
9/20/2016 7:36 PM
Majors Season 38 Needs Just 1 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.