Seble-Knight Recruiting has not Run Topic

I'm not trying to beat a dead horse here but Knight recruiting still hasn't updated and so I wanted to start a thread with a different title in hopes CS sees it.

Wooden 3.0 is running fine. Only the first cycle ran in Knight and we should be on cycle 4 by now; the games also finally simmed 6+ hours late but they simmed.

Is there a timetable for when Knight will be fixed and how will the missing cycles be handled?
9/18/2016 9:54 AM
It's now showing for me that a cycle (the 2nd) ran at 10:23am but when you go to the recruit tab on any recruit it still shows the "processing recruiting (check back in a few minutes)" so no new actions can be input
9/18/2016 10:28 AM
I think it will start to cycle once the glitch is cleared. Probably just process AP a couple hours apart. Long as everyone is in the same boat. There's little to do.

BTW, is there any evidence that seble did not double bird everyone at WIS and walk the *bleep* out the door in August. I'm all-in with that.
9/18/2016 10:29 AM
Probably the 11 P cycle ran...next the 5A cycle, then it's back in track.
9/18/2016 10:32 AM
Posted by rogelio on 9/18/2016 10:29:00 AM (view original):
I think it will start to cycle once the glitch is cleared. Probably just process AP a couple hours apart. Long as everyone is in the same boat. There's little to do.

BTW, is there any evidence that seble did not double bird everyone at WIS and walk the *bleep* out the door in August. I'm all-in with that.
What do you mean Rog?
9/18/2016 10:36 AM
hoping everyone in knight is submitting tix - dont assume they look at the forums
9/18/2016 10:37 AM
Yeah I mean...God forbid you pay attention to your game that you just flipped to the new version...
9/18/2016 10:38 AM
Posted by zorzii on 9/18/2016 10:36:00 AM (view original):
Posted by rogelio on 9/18/2016 10:29:00 AM (view original):

What do you mean Rog?
The AP will process at some point and you can take actions once fixed. Delaying recruiting would mean postponing all games for 1 day, not seeing that.

Also, anyone heard from seble since 8/25? Crickets? Bueller?
9/18/2016 11:19 AM
seble probably took a vacation after being berated nonstop by the same 10 people over and over again
9/18/2016 12:36 PM
Posted by bathtubhippo on 9/18/2016 12:36:00 PM (view original):
seble probably took a vacation after being berated nonstop by the same 10 people over and over again
the last vacation he took was about a 5 year hiatus or at least it seemed that way.
9/19/2016 2:49 PM
I think right after a major new release is the perfect time for a dev to take a vacation...makes sense to me...
9/19/2016 5:37 PM
Posted by thewizard17 on 9/19/2016 2:50:00 PM (view original):
the last vacation he took was about a 5 year hiatus or at least it seemed that way.
i thought he just volunteered. somebody pays him to do this ****???

i've given the 3.0 a test run in 2 worlds now. man does it suck. i got poached by bigger schools just like before, except it took longer for it to happen. i can't believe they killed HD. i really used to love this game. went from 6 teams to 4 as soon as the beta was over. on my way to 1 team by the end of the calendar year. had i known they would never improve or fix the game's issues i would've dropped out years ago.

what a waste of my time. y'all have fun with CoachSpud.
9/19/2016 6:06 PM
Anyone else leaving Knight after this season?
9/19/2016 6:49 PM
Posted by dacj501 on 9/19/2016 5:37:00 PM (view original):
I think right after a major new release is the perfect time for a dev to take a vacation...makes sense to me...
obviously i was being sarcastic. i was just commenting on the vocal minority that post the same complaints over and over and over, yearning for good old days that are not going to come back instead of trying to steer the ship towards a better game for everyone. though, frankly, it's hard to blame seble if he needed a break from this game or forums given the animosity directed at him by some. at one point, one person even posted seble's email and linkedin profile and essentially encouraged people to stalk him. over. a. game. come on.
9/19/2016 6:59 PM
Posted by bathtubhippo on 9/19/2016 7:00:00 PM (view original):
Posted by dacj501 on 9/19/2016 5:37:00 PM (view original):
obviously i was being sarcastic. i was just commenting on the vocal minority that post the same complaints over and over and over, yearning for good old days that are not going to come back instead of trying to steer the ship towards a better game for everyone. though, frankly, it's hard to blame seble if he needed a break from this game or forums given the animosity directed at him by some. at one point, one person even posted seble's email and linkedin profile and essentially encouraged people to stalk him. over. a. game. come on.
that stalking bit is unfortunate. i didn't hear about that til now and it makes me feel bad for Seble. nobody deserves crap like that.
9/19/2016 10:28 PM
12 Next ▸
Seble-Knight Recruiting has not Run Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.