Replacement owner needed in Mordecai Topic

We have an owner who has gone AWOL for 2 weeks now, and are looking for a replacement. The current owner of the Fresno Fireflies was new to the world, and really has no history with us. He took on several teams when new to the game, which should've been a red flad. Live and learn I guess. He has "gone missing" for a couple weeks a few times this season. Without any way to contact him... its time to move on.

This has been a .500(ish) team for the past several seasons, but the wheels have fallen off a bit due to a lack of attention recently. The team sits at 42-73 with 47 games left to go in the season. Take this team over now, and begin to mold it to fit your own style for next season.

What I am looking for the following in a new owner:
- Willing to immediately commit to next season also.
- No history of 1-and-dones.
- Proven track record.

Mordecai is a world full of very long-term owners, and I pride myself on few openings and quick rollovers. We are the oldest, always-private world in HBD with an amazing core group of owners. I will only accept the most qualified applicant.

Sitemail me if interested. Thanks.

Thanks.
9/18/2016 6:55 PM
Still looking for a qualified owner.
9/22/2016 9:18 AM
Bueller? Anyone?
9/23/2016 5:46 PM
14 games left in the regular season if anyone is interested.
9/30/2016 7:39 AM
I'll take it for the credits, but will not be sticking around.
10/1/2016 1:00 PM
Replacement owner needed in Mordecai Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.