What's wrong with this picture? Topic

My preseason game vs Utah State went very well, trying out my new offensive scheme. Defense did "ok" allowing 14 points. Take a look at Utah States box score and see if you guys see what I see. Something isn't right.
https://www.whatifsports.com/gd/TeamProfile/PlayerRatings.aspx?tid=54064
9/19/2016 2:41 AM
yeah their RB rushed for 2 TDS and their QB threw for one...yet they only scored 14 points??
9/19/2016 7:08 AM
The Utah St RB, Boyd, fumbled and that was returned for a TD. I think I've seen that before; might be worth ticketing to see if they can resolve the stat bug (I'm a wishful thinker).
9/19/2016 8:03 AM
indeed
9/19/2016 1:40 PM
Posted by hypnotoad on 9/19/2016 8:03:00 AM (view original):
The Utah St RB, Boyd, fumbled and that was returned for a TD. I think I've seen that before; might be worth ticketing to see if they can resolve the stat bug (I'm a wishful thinker).
I agree 100%
9/20/2016 1:08 AM
What's wrong with this picture? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.