I just finished my first season and moved from DIII to DII and my loyalty dropped from B- to D-. How many seasons do you have to stay at a school to keep your loyalty from dropping? Also, how important is loyalty to recruits?
9/19/2016 10:00 AM
That's not right. Your loyalty is not supposed to drop if you move up to the next level. It should have stayed at B-.
9/19/2016 10:15 AM
Did you rescind some scholarships at the new school?
9/19/2016 6:53 PM
I also thought loyalty would not drop when you move up. Sent in a help ticket and was told it was not true. According to them, whenever you change jobs, loyalty will decrease.
9/19/2016 8:43 PM
This must be something that they are changing without telling us. I do not ever remember my loyalty dropping when I move up to the next level. But I just looked in the FAQ, and it says that loyalty drops whenever you move to a different school.

However, this is in the Player's Guide:

Job Changes

During the 3 days of the job period (after the renewal deadline and prior to when new coaches can get teams), you can try to move up to a new division or laterally within a division to a new team. You will lose all of your accumulated recruiting money with any change. To change jobs, you must apply for a job. To do that, you go to the office tab and click on jobs. You will get a listing of all of the jobs available in every division. You may only go up one division (i.e. D-III to D-II) at a time. Pick the school that you want a job at and click on the apply button. Your loyalty will take a hit moving laterally to a new team within the same division that you are already in (i.e. D-III to D-III). The jobs list will list the qualifications of each job and during this time indicate which jobs you may be qualified to take.

9/19/2016 9:05 PM
I moved from DIII to DII, but I didn't rescind any scholarship offers. At my old school, I did redshirt a JR and he wasn't happy about it, can't imagine that would cause my loyalty to drop 2 full letter grades.
9/20/2016 2:12 AM
In Wilkinson, when I moved from DIII to DII, my loyalty didn't drop, but when I moved from DII to D!AA, it did. In Leahy, when I moved from DIII to DII, my loyalty dropped. Probably it got secretly changed. I have sent in a ticket about it, and received no response. Cutting players affects your reputation but not your loyalty.
9/20/2016 6:27 AM
Here is what I got from my ticket.
7/1/2016 5:18 PM wareagle389
I recently moved from d2 up to d1aa. My loyalty grade went down to a C...from an A-. It was my understanding that moving up in levels would not effect loyalty grade.
7/5/2016 11:25 AM Customer Support
Hi Sam,

That is incorrect. Your loyalty will typically always take a hit whenever you take a new job but more so if it's considered a lateral move. It's to prevent coaches from jumping to a new team each season - as long as you're there a couple seasons you'll be fine.
9/20/2016 2:56 PM
If that's the case why didn't mine drop when I moved up to navy last year? Wis cs needs help.
9/20/2016 5:49 PM
I've played this game for ten years and can never recall losing loyalty when moving up a division. I don't think cs knows what they are talking about on this one unless they recently changed something.
9/20/2016 5:56 PM
Posted by wareagle389 on 9/20/2016 2:56:00 PM (view original):
Here is what I got from my ticket.
7/1/2016 5:18 PM wareagle389
I recently moved from d2 up to d1aa. My loyalty grade went down to a C...from an A-. It was my understanding that moving up in levels would not effect loyalty grade.
7/5/2016 11:25 AM Customer Support
Hi Sam,

That is incorrect. Your loyalty will typically always take a hit whenever you take a new job but more so if it's considered a lateral move. It's to prevent coaches from jumping to a new team each season - as long as you're there a couple seasons you'll be fine.
I had been at the same team in Wilkinson for 3 seasons. When I moved up, my loyalty rating still took a big hit. As long as I was there a couple seasons I wasn't fine at all.
9/20/2016 6:03 PM
Posted by spcbuzzard on 9/20/2016 5:49:00 PM (view original):
If that's the case why didn't mine drop when I moved up to navy last year? Wis cs needs help.
I honestly believe WIS customer service is contracted out to an insane asylum in a foreign country the way they handle customers around here.
9/20/2016 7:47 PM
Posted by jjohn45 on 9/20/2016 7:47:00 PM (view original):
Posted by spcbuzzard on 9/20/2016 5:49:00 PM (view original):
I honestly believe WIS customer service is contracted out to an insane asylum in a foreign country the way they handle customers around here.
I'm convinced they just get more and more absurd to see how much we can handle. We've signed up for some sick experiment we aren't even aware of.
9/21/2016 12:02 AM
Ahh. I wasn't gonna mention this . But maybe that's why I grew this 3rd eye that only becomes visible at 3 A.M.
9/21/2016 3:37 AM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.