APs Spent but No Unlock Gains... Topic

Not sure if it's a bug, I have one recruit, who wasn't considering anyone else, that I keep spending APs on but still have 0% to unlocking everything...is this a glitch? I'm at D2 Regis, just dropped 33 points in one cycle and made no gains at all after a few cycles with 10-15 APs....

This happened to anyone else on any recruits?
9/19/2016 11:32 PM
What does it show for History on the recruit's page? Are your AP's being credited there?
9/19/2016 11:34 PM
Weird, haven't seen that.
9/20/2016 8:42 AM
what level is the recruit (D1?) - seems like you might see some movement. also, are you accounting for 6 hour cycles? you can look at the history to see how many points have accrued.
9/20/2016 9:04 AM
Have you ever withdrawn a promise or scholarship? A recruit will no longer even allow you to recruit them if you have.

Another thought, maybe someone can confirm, is are there any deal breaker type preferences? Such as if you are really bad in a category that is really important to the recruit, he may not be willing to talk to you.
9/20/2016 8:56 PM
Never heard of a deal breaker preference, and one would think it would have come up in conversation if it existed, given how much discussion of preferences has taken place in the forums.
9/20/2016 9:12 PM
It seems like the cycles are running about 20 minutes late. So, if you looked at like 11 PM, take a look again and see if it has changed now.
9/20/2016 11:50 PM
Posted by poncho0091 on 9/20/2016 8:56:00 PM (view original):
Have you ever withdrawn a promise or scholarship? A recruit will no longer even allow you to recruit them if you have.

Another thought, maybe someone can confirm, is are there any deal breaker type preferences? Such as if you are really bad in a category that is really important to the recruit, he may not be willing to talk to you.
Is the part about withdrawing a scholly new? I know that in 2.0 on a couple of occasions I withdrew scholarship/changed (lowered) promises/promised red-shirt and while there was a negative recruiting effect I was still able to recruit the player.
9/21/2016 2:52 PM
Yes, there is a big penalty in 3.0 for withdrawing a scholarship offer.
This was done to guard against humans (who didn't have a target as a real top priority) using scholarships to unlock home and campus visits prematurely.
9/21/2016 3:06 PM
APs Spent but No Unlock Gains... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.