Coaches Lounge Topic

Wanted to say congratulations to everyone in World Leahy. We had a swarm of new D3 coaches this year. Let's continue to build. I encourage a few of you to write articles as I'm pretty busy this time of year. Although I look to write more in the near future. I would like to get to 180 coaches by next season. I've been using Twitter to help gain new coaches. Give us a follow and hit us with what school your coaching! Good luck in recruiting!
9/20/2016 4:12 AM
Leahy and Wilkinson are where it's at!
9/24/2016 7:45 PM
I have noticed a crop of new coaches coming in.
9/26/2016 3:54 AM
According to guess its the most we've had in awhile!
9/29/2016 1:56 AM
Is there any way to go from DIII to DIAA? Stay longer in DIII?
9/29/2016 3:04 PM
no
9/29/2016 3:59 PM
Schoolyme - You have to move up a level at a time. And only those levels unlock by certain amount of wins. That's the challenge. You feel incredible once you get D1!
9/29/2016 11:27 PM
what is the recruiting cycle schedule for today (the first day of recruiting). is it simply every 3 hours starting at noon (est) or is it different on day one?
10/23/2016 9:41 AM
For Sunday it's 24 hours until noon Monday. Those 24 hours you target recruits you want. (SEND ASSISTANT TO SCOUT). Then on Monday after noon it's every 3 hours. This is where you start throwing money at recruits to knock off SIMs. (Campus Visits). The faster you knock off SIMS the less you have to spend to get that recruit to only be interested in you unless there's another human coach in the mix. On Wednesday at Noon is signing day, the last cycle before that happens is when you send Scholarships to everyone you have a chance at. A lot of recruits sign that day. Some take longer than usual depending on the battles.
10/23/2016 2:52 PM
if i placed a redshirt on a player a couple days ago and I want to remove it and put it on someone else, can I do that? or would I just lose that redshirt if I take it off the guy who has it right now?
10/26/2016 12:26 PM
Good question. I've never tried that! Can anyone help with this?
10/28/2016 3:15 AM
Posted by SchoolyMe on 10/26/2016 12:26:00 PM (view original):
if i placed a redshirt on a player a couple days ago and I want to remove it and put it on someone else, can I do that? or would I just lose that redshirt if I take it off the guy who has it right now?
It has been quite a while since I have done this but I believe... that you lose it.
10/28/2016 4:18 AM
thanks, horns, I think you're right
10/28/2016 11:19 PM
Coaches Lounge Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.