Sim AI team with No Kicker or Punter Topic

I'm playing Sim AI coached Mariette College over in Camp today and just noticed that it doesn't have either a kicker or punter. It's using it's starting QB to fill in.

I know I'm not the most observant person in the world (just ask my ex-girlfriends, car insurance company, and my dog), but I've never seen that before. Generally I see the Sim AI teams doubling up on one or both of those positions. But not having any? That's a first for me.

Anyone else seen this?
9/20/2016 9:15 AM
Never noticed it. But the strategy for sim recruiting never did make sense to me. Since they practice I pro and Trips they should recruit to fill their roster for that. But they will take multiple qbs when you already have enough and similar stupid moves.
9/20/2016 10:29 AM
Sim AI team with No Kicker or Punter Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.