Whatifsports youtube series platform Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Is destroying all of your equipment and going into hiding an option? I vote for that.
9/21/2016 8:34 AM
Posted by CoachWard95 on 9/21/2016 3:06:00 AM (view original):
What you guys would rather perfer? 2 episodes each season after non conference finish and conference play ends? Possibility more if I ever make the national tournament or post season invitational coughs coughs.... FIfa and nba 2k17 comes first meanwhile this is a fall back to when I retire from gaming as I get older not anytime soon.. Music is about to come to my channel to, The next trip back home idk when I am buying a studio from the local music equipment store. I will be applying to partner with I tunes when I get the studio.

P.S So yeah that is all I got to say I am leading towards 2 episodes per season. Every input is appreciated.
You aren't buying a studio. Stop the nonsense, it's getting very old.
9/21/2016 11:14 AM
Posted by tgblackw on 9/21/2016 8:34:00 AM (view original):
Is destroying all of your equipment and going into hiding an option? I vote for that.
I'll second, third, fourth, and fifth this.
9/21/2016 11:14 AM
I think I just had a seizure trying to comprehend all of that.
9/22/2016 3:54 AM
Two episodes would be amazing, add live comments from Dac and Rog amazing tutoring job.
9/22/2016 7:43 AM
Will we get commentary on things like this?

Ward, speaking to bballchamp3 in an earlier thread on scheduling...
"?He is going to lose more and wont win 8 to 10 games this non conference. He will probably be lucky to go to.the postseason this year. Meanwhile I will get 8 wins this non conference schedule all road games and sims. He screwed himself over with that tough scheduling."

Reality: Miles (4-7)

Disclaimer: I hereby apologize in advance to bballchamp3 if this post ruins his karma and results in a loss during the head-to-head meeting.
9/22/2016 1:41 PM
4-7 vs a SIM heavy 229 SOS schedule
9/22/2016 2:00 PM
Hey wardo - who are you gonna blame for your game plans this season, because they really SUCK.
9/23/2016 3:32 PM
Posted by rednu on 9/22/2016 1:41:00 PM (view original):

"?He is going to lose more and wont win 8 to 10 games this non conference. He will probably be lucky to go to.the postseason this year. Meanwhile I will get 8 wins this non conference schedule all road games and sims. He screwed himself over with that tough scheduling."

Disclaimer: I hereby apologize in advance to bballchamp3 if this post ruins his karma and results in a loss during the head-to-head meeting.
Nope. Bballchamp wins.
9/23/2016 5:22 PM
Posted by cubcub113 on 9/23/2016 5:22:00 PM (view original):
Posted by rednu on 9/22/2016 1:41:00 PM (view original):

Nope. Bballchamp wins.
Yes in double overtime with a 9 man lineup.
9/23/2016 6:18 PM
Posted by zorzii on 9/22/2016 7:43:00 AM (view original):
Two episodes would be amazing, add live comments from Dac and Rog amazing tutoring job.
Thanks for the constructive non insulting comment. I wish to say this sooner but my own thread didn't interest me.
9/23/2016 6:18 PM
I'm so tired of this dude. How did I get myself into this mess
9/25/2016 12:38 PM
Posted by CoachWard95 on 9/23/2016 6:18:00 PM (view original):
Posted by zorzii on 9/22/2016 7:43:00 AM (view original):
Thanks for the constructive non insulting comment. I wish to say this sooner but my own thread didn't interest me.
Oh god.
9/25/2016 4:22 PM
Whatifsports youtube series platform Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.