A tip of the cap Topic

Posted by hughesjr on 9/25/2016 1:35:00 PM (view original):
Posted by kevb on 9/25/2016 8:10:00 AM (view original):
Now you are assuming Fox is going to market the game. And I do not think 99% will be retained after 1 season. This is a sinking ship and seble has already left.
Did someone from Fox post that seble left .. or could he just be on vacation. Hate the changes or love them .. they obviously took a considerable amount of time to do. Maybe he had to take time off because of the overtime he worked doing the new game and beta. Or maybe he quit to take a job where there are not so many whiners who think they know how to program games.

If he is NOT the guy doing the devchat, then I might entertain the idea he is gone (again, unless there was an official post that I missed).
Yes, it's official. It's in the stickies at the top of the forum.

https://www.whatifsports.com/forums/Posts.aspx?topicID=496569
9/28/2016 10:55 AM
◂ Prev 123456
A tip of the cap Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.