Recruiting question Topic

After the first signing cycle, how many cycles does it take for the rest of the guys you're recruiting to sign? As in does it take another 24 hours? I noticed that if I try to throw more CV's after the next cycle they won't sign yet, just say "wow! I'm blown away by the campus. I want to come here". But don't sign. I'm asking so I don't waste my $$ throwing too much money.
9/21/2016 3:22 PM
After the first signing cycle, any other player that is green will sign on the next cycle. Just make sure you've offered them a scholarship. If they are yellow and you've offered them a scholarship, then you need to read their response from your scholarship offer. That's the only response that matters. If he said that he is leaning your way but just needs a little more time, then there is really no need to throw more money his way unless you get another message later where he says that he is better off someplace else. That means that the other owner spent more money on him. If you still want him, you will then need to spend more money on him to try to get him to swing back your way.

If he is leaning your way but you just want to send him more CVs to get him to sign sooner, there is no way of knowing for sure how long or how much more money that will take. Some players hold out many cycles before they decide to sign.
9/21/2016 3:31 PM
Recruiting question Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.