3.0 Battle Question Topic

It's late in recruiting cycle one. I'm on a D1 recruit with another team. We're both D2. The recruit's interest level for both of us is moderate. If I'm listed first, does that mean I have a slight edge right now? I only ask because I know 3.0 lists teams in descending order according to interest level.

Edit: And both of us have offered a scholarship.
9/22/2016 12:45 AM
Posted by pallas on 9/22/2016 12:46:00 AM (view original):
It's late in recruiting cycle one. I'm on a D1 recruit with another team. We're both D2. The recruit's interest level for both of us is moderate. If I'm listed first, does that mean I have a slight edge right now? I only ask because I know 3.0 lists teams in descending order according to interest level.

No, the order within interest levels is determined randomly, and as emy noted in another thread that random appears to simply be alphabetical. When session 2 hits and the moderate block is removed you could both shoot to very high or only one/neither of you might. Think of it like Christmas and you don't know what's in your stocking...
9/22/2016 1:26 AM (edited)
Posted by rednu on 9/22/2016 1:26:00 AM (view original):
Posted by pallas on 9/22/2016 12:46:00 AM (view original):

No, the order within interest levels is determined randomly, and as emy noted in another thread that random appears to simply be alphabetical. When session 2 hits and the moderate block is removed you could both shoot to very high or only one/neither of you might. Think of it like Christmas and you don't know what's in your stocking...
Ah, okay. Hopefully it's not coal, or some other bad Christmas pun. Thanks, red.
9/22/2016 1:48 AM
3.0 Battle Question Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.