Attention points Topic

Once all the available recruiting options are opened up for a particular player, is it necessary to keep attention points allocated to them?
9/23/2016 5:56 AM
Posted by drichar138 on 9/23/2016 5:56:00 AM (view original):
Once all the available recruiting options are opened up for a particular player, is it necessary to keep attention points allocated to them?
Even if everything is unlocked and you've maxed out on your 20 Home Visits, and you've used the Campus Visit, AP's will continue to boost your chances on your targeted player. Unofficially and from memory, i think 100 attention points might be worth the equivalent of 1 Home Visit.

AP's add up every cycle.

If a team has 3 openings, you are given 80 Attention Points per cycle...
- 20 AP's are the Base amount, and
- 20 AP's per opening (in my example of 3 openings, this would equal 60 AP's).
So you would get 80 AP's per cycle to distribute.

Every cycle is 6 hours, so you get 4 cycles per day.
So every day, a team with 3 openings would be given 320 AP's to distribute.

Also, Recruiting Period #1 is around 5 days.
So in Recruiting Period #1 you'll have 1600 AP's to distribute, in 80 AP chunks every 6 hours (you can't store AP's, nor redistribute already-assigned AP's).

Also, Recruiting Period #2 is around 2 days.
So in Recruiting Period #2 you'll have 640 additional AP's to distribute, again in 80 AP chunks every 6 hours.

So grand total, if you have 3 openings, and provided you keep the openings unfilled throughtout the entire process, you would have a maximum of 2240 AP's to distribute, again at 80 per cycle. As you fill openings, your AP allotment per cycle is reduced as noted below.

Those 80 AP chunks can be distributed in any manner... give 1 guy all 80... or 8 guys 10 each... or 1 guy 41, and 3 guys 13 each...

Also, once a guy signs (in my example, 1 of your 3 guys), you lose his AP allotment on the next cycle, but i think it's reduced by 1/3 of the 80... so sign one guy and you'll be down to 54 AP's available on the next cycle (80 รท 3 = 54 or so).
9/23/2016 9:40 AM (edited)
Attention points Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.