they need to make the inel indicator bigger Topic

used to be very in your face - during scouting it would appear on your watch list and it was big on the player data card

too easy to miss now

In my last season at three remaining schools, but just a note for the good of the game.
9/23/2016 10:45 AM (edited)
Concur.
9/23/2016 11:20 AM
Seems like a lot of players are ineligible at the start of scouting but switch as recruiting goes along.
9/23/2016 11:45 AM
I've taken to typing INELIGIBLE on the player notes, just so it shows up as a comment on the listing to avoid forgetting/not seeing it when recruiting opens.
9/23/2016 12:40 PM
I use the red dot as the category for ineligible guys.
9/23/2016 12:48 PM
In the old game, if you marked ineligibles for your watch list, they had a red notation on your list identifying them as nonqualifiers

and they had a prominent label on the player card

way harder now

I have not tried, but can I sort for qualfiier v nonqualifier - used to be able to do so

too many things are HARDER or more burdensome or just not doable in the new game
9/23/2016 2:03 PM
Posted by mamxet on 9/23/2016 2:03:00 PM (view original):
In the old game, if you marked ineligibles for your watch list, they had a red notation on your list identifying them as nonqualifiers

and they had a prominent label on the player card

way harder now

I have not tried, but can I sort for qualfiier v nonqualifier - used to be able to do so

too many things are HARDER or more burdensome or just not doable in the new game
Absolutely, you can search the recruiting pool based on eligibility. You can name and save your searches to reuse.. So after setup, you can use a drop down box to search for all kinds of things with just one click.

9/23/2016 2:09 PM
they need to make the inel indicator bigger Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.