Scouting trips keep disappearing Topic

Anybody else have a problem like this? I've had it happen a couple times in the past, but this recruiting cycle (2nd day now), I think 6 scouting reports have disappeared. I never delete any mail because I want to see everything relating to a recruit, but scouting reports are regularly disappearing.
9/23/2016 3:13 PM
That is right strange pardner. Nope , never seen that..
9/23/2016 4:38 PM
Posted by mickyminn on 9/23/2016 3:13:00 PM (view original):
Anybody else have a problem like this? I've had it happen a couple times in the past, but this recruiting cycle (2nd day now), I think 6 scouting reports have disappeared. I never delete any mail because I want to see everything relating to a recruit, but scouting reports are regularly disappearing.
Do you mean you view them, then at some point later they are gone? That would be very strange, indeed.

If, however, you mean that some Scout Trips do not send an email, I see that from time to time. But six in a single cycle would be unheard of.
9/23/2016 5:41 PM
Might we suggest contacting Customer Service ? snicker , snicker .....
9/23/2016 7:22 PM
Ok. Seriously, it aint a bad idea to contact them and give them a shot at either helping or an explanation.
9/24/2016 8:11 AM
Posted by gt_deuce on 9/23/2016 5:41:00 PM (view original):
Posted by mickyminn on 9/23/2016 3:13:00 PM (view original):
Do you mean you view them, then at some point later they are gone? That would be very strange, indeed.

If, however, you mean that some Scout Trips do not send an email, I see that from time to time. But six in a single cycle would be unheard of.
No, they never show up. I find it not worth the effort to ask for improvements to this game. I just scout them a second time. Oddly, sometimes, when I do the second scout, the first scout shows up along with the second. Turns out you can learn a lot with two scouting reports. I'm amazed how often the two reports differ wildly.
9/29/2016 3:46 PM
Scouting trips keep disappearing Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.