Moving Episode to end of the season Topic

Just letting every1 know, its going to be permanent that I will be doing 2 episodes per season. I have already did the 1st episode, incase my followers on here have miss it or you want to check out a brand new series here it is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KIdS92woHqU&list=PLR8FuU4la9Gx7Z94DsAeuwhL3HwxRXBzs I am going to start advertisement again on this series to get exposure to whatifsports my treat. I am doing yearly pay now instead of short term pay.
9/23/2016 7:41 PM
What the blazes is wrong with your microphone?
9/23/2016 7:47 PM
Posted by ppk700 on 9/23/2016 7:47:00 PM (view original):
What the blazes is wrong with your microphone?
I had it set wrong, I was using my game capture on my mac and all I had to do was use default settings I have learn not to touch it lol.
9/23/2016 9:14 PM
You should probably re-record it because it is hard to figure out what you are doing on there. The concept is good though, but I don't think people will watch it in its entirety without having sound throughout the whole thing. The other suggestion would be to take out the soccer part in the title, and just focus on Hoops Dynasty in the title. Something like this is a great idea though because it could bring people into the game.
9/23/2016 11:27 PM
Posted by chapelhillne on 9/23/2016 11:29:00 PM (view original):
You should probably re-record it because it is hard to figure out what you are doing on there. The concept is good though, but I don't think people will watch it in its entirety without having sound throughout the whole thing. The other suggestion would be to take out the soccer part in the title, and just focus on Hoops Dynasty in the title. Something like this is a great idea though because it could bring people into the game.
So I should just focus on 3.0 hoop dynasty. I kinda like fc soccer myself the key componet of the game is money managment. Its even less stressful than the old hoop dynasty or nu hoop dynasty. All you have to do really is check back in 1 time per season and give player raises or let contracts run out.

The sim video did good on its own without advertising. I'm going to let this one slide on me myself personally because it was my first ever video recorded from my mac and I had no idea what I was doing. I was testing stuff out just let it be.

O yeah chapel quick question, How much does 1 win in conference tournament raise your perstige or could you send me the numbers per postseason wins? I think if I have a tournament apperance my perstige should go to a b-. If I get another tournament win as a 3 seed this season I should think its another .05% raise of perstige.
9/24/2016 1:26 AM
Moving Episode to end of the season Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.