Quitting Hoops Dynasty but want to try Hardball? Topic

Quitting Hoops but interested in Hardball - maybe it's trying for the first time or maybe adding a team as your HD teams reduce? I am the commissioner of the Shtickless Hardball Dynasty world - we just rolled over with 28/32 teams filled, but have 4 openings.

I personally will offer guidance to answer questions if you are new to Hardball - site mail me if interested!

It would be great to have some familiar names from HD stick together!
9/24/2016 12:59 PM
Actually sounds really interesting to me, but I like 3.0, and I don't have time for both. Maybe one day
9/24/2016 1:17 PM
If you're quitting HD because it now takes up too much time, then HBD should not be your next coup.
9/24/2016 1:49 PM
This isn't for those who find new HD too time consuming necessarily, just those looking for a change.
9/24/2016 2:29 PM
Quitting Hoops Dynasty but want to try Hardball? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.