RIP Jose Fernandez, the cokehead Topic

Shotgun Napoleon!
9/27/2016 9:43 AM
Posted by Jtpsops on 9/26/2016 11:28:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 9/26/2016 9:16:00 PM (view original):
These are your words, right? "I understand if someone can't relate, but as a baseball player, and a fan of professional baseball, seeing the reactions of men who lost a teammate and a friend definitely hits hard."

I don't relate and it doesn't hit me hard. Therefore, according to you, I must not be a fan of baseball.

Your post was in a public forum. It addresses everyone who can read it, you stupid bastard.
Let's try the approach you use with BL. Answer a simple question:

"I understand if someone outside the game can't relate"

"Anyone who can't relate must be outside the game"

Are these two statements the same? I'll wait here.
I'll play your stupid game because I'm bored. No, they are not the same.

Now, if you would, why include "but as a baseball player, and a fan of professional baseball" if you weren't trying to exclude? This stands alone pretty well:
"I understand if someone can't relate, but, seeing the reactions of men who lost a teammate and a friend, it definitely hits hard."

Did you just have "extra words" you wanted to use?
9/27/2016 10:03 AM
LOL. Deleting your stupidity now?
1 ... 6 7 8
9/27/2016 10:10 AM
Nah, I don't have to justify anything to you. Unlike BL, I'm not obsessed with proving anything to you. You just confirmed that my statement is not the same as the words you attributed to me.

But thanks for your reply, little monkey.
Probably the smartest thing you've done in years.
Since you deleted a post, one can only assume you were justifying your stupidity and thought better of it. Someone must be looking over your shoulder to help you be less stupid.
9/27/2016 10:11 AM
The implication, and I know you don't know what that means, is that you understand why some can't relate but it's probably because they're not players/fans of baseball. Damn, you're stupid.
9/27/2016 10:13 AM
Nah, I was trying to post tec's monkey pic, but it wasn't showing up correctly. So calling you a monkey will have to suffice.

Nice to see your sweet dance moves though, little primate.
9/27/2016 10:13 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 9/27/2016 10:13:00 AM (view original):
The implication, and I know you don't know what that means, is that you understand why some can't relate but it's probably because they're not players/fans of baseball. Damn, you're stupid.
You can read whatever implication you want into it. Doesn't make it so.

It's sad to see you trying so hard though.
9/27/2016 10:14 AM
As edso pointed out, and everyone does it, you dismiss the views of others by adding a little "extra" to your post. Like you did. Admit it and move on. If you're going to insist that wasn't the intention, it only shows you're really stupid and don't quite comprehend why people do that. Or you're just BL-level stubborn and would rather appear stupid than admit something when called on it. Either way, you look like a clown.

9/27/2016 10:19 AM
MikeT School of Logic:

"I wouldn't expect anyone who's never played baseball to understand how hard it is to hit a curveball."

"So you're saying if someone has trouble with a curveball, they're not a real baseball player??? THAT'S THE IMPLICATION, MAN!!"
9/27/2016 10:20 AM
Anyhoo....

So what was Jose Fernandez's WAR anyway...?
9/27/2016 12:25 PM
If someone's job is to peel fruits in twos, one could say he pares pairs of pears

im not going to be around forever....soak it in now
9/27/2016 12:38 PM
Posted by toddcommish on 9/27/2016 12:25:00 PM (view original):
Anyhoo....

While I recognize that this isn't a serious question, last time I looked (last week) he was leading the world in fWAR.
9/27/2016 12:55 PM
Posted by dahsdebater on 9/27/2016 12:55:00 PM (view original):
Posted by toddcommish on 9/27/2016 12:25:00 PM (view original):
Anyhoo....

While I recognize that this isn't a serious question, last time I looked (last week) he was leading the world in fWAR.
Serious question: does he win the Cy Young now?
9/27/2016 1:04 PM
◂ Prev 1...6|7|8|9|10|11 Next ▸
RIP Jose Fernandez, the cokehead Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.