Help with home games Topic

Can someone look at me team and tell me why I have a winning record on the road the last two seasons but loosing at home? I need to reverse the trend to have a winning team again
9/26/2016 12:56 PM
1) Well, you played last year in Iowa City and this year in Shea, so hard to figure out what you would do to fail to win in both parks.
2) For that reason, despite the fact that the p-value = 0.006, it's probably just a fluke; play enough HBD and unlikely stuff happens.
3) In a public world it could be a schedule thing. I noticed just in passing that there's at least one ghost team in Aaron; if you play multiple ghost teams 2 out of 3 series on the road, that'll skew your home-road a little bit.
3) All that said, both your offense and defense are somewhat designed around the home run; you have a somewhat power-heavy offense and a fairly strong GB/FB. Shea slightly favors batting-average offenses (not hugely), so you may be hurting yourself a tiny bit there.
5) But really, it's probably mostly a fluke.
9/26/2016 1:39 PM
So I should probably go over a lower number for the GB/FB then to get more ground balls vs fly? It all started last season with the home loss thing so that's why I switched stadiums. I was Iowa for at least 10 seasons and that's the 1st time it happened so I figured a bigger stadium would fix it
9/26/2016 4:33 PM
It's likely not a big enough difference to re-tool your whole team. I'd just wait it out, really.
9/26/2016 4:44 PM
Help with home games Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.