The debate is on Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
If he weren't a known idiot, I'd be requesting an intelligent post.
10/3/2016 7:22 PM
Posted by sjpoker on 10/3/2016 1:43:00 PM (view original):
In the last week, all the gains by Trump have washed out because instead of reinforcing what his 'strengths' are, hes engaging in Twitter wars with models. We all know he's losing ground because All3 isn't cutting and pasting poll results every hour.
This is your attempt at a joke, right?
I'm sure you've read more poll results in the last week than I have in my lifetime.
I know those results aren't showing you what you want and that scares the sheit out of you, so you try to distract yourself with incredibly stupid exchanges with mike.
I honestly feel sad for you and anyone else who takes either of these pathetic candidates so serious.
10/3/2016 7:25 PM
I did enjoy Clinton's stand-up comedy routine this afternoon though.
Trying to flip the phrase "rigged system" on to Trump.
If not for a rigged system, she probably isn't even the Democratic candidate.
The fact Trump was smart enough to hire accountants good enough to take advantage of IRS failures while Clinton was not, obviously bothers the crap out of her. The jealousy was just oozing out of her. That's part of why I think his Presidency would be better than her's - he would have better people in his cabinet: not the same old retreads doing the same old thing.
10/3/2016 7:31 PM
Since you asked -

Despite a clear victory for Hillary Clinton in the first presidential debate, one new set of polls shows that she's losing to Donald Trump in the key swing state of Ohio.

The Republican presidential nominee is now ahead by several points there,according to a Quinnipiac University poll released Monday. In a four-way race between Trump, Clinton, and Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson, Trump takes 47% of the vote, Clinton takes 42%, Johnson takes 6%, and Green Party candidateJill Stein takes 1%.

10/3/2016 7:36 PM
So you're still trying to ignore any poll that says the opposite of what you want?
How then can they be as great as you try to make them sound when you agree with them?
The "good" ones are great and the "bad" ones are flawed?
So sad.
10/3/2016 8:01 PM
What poll did I ignore?
10/3/2016 8:32 PM
Posted by all3 on 10/3/2016 7:26:00 PM (view original):
Posted by sjpoker on 10/3/2016 1:43:00 PM (view original):
In the last week, all the gains by Trump have washed out because instead of reinforcing what his 'strengths' are, hes engaging in Twitter wars with models. We all know he's losing ground because All3 isn't cutting and pasting poll results every hour.
This is your attempt at a joke, right?
I'm sure you've read more poll results in the last week than I have in my lifetime.
I know those results aren't showing you what you want and that scares the sheit out of you, so you try to distract yourself with incredibly stupid exchanges with mike.
I honestly feel sad for you and anyone else who takes either of these pathetic candidates so serious.
I take this vote seriously because there's no way I want Trump in there.
10/4/2016 7:46 AM
And All3 - Mike thinks you're an *******. He told me. Obama said so too.
10/4/2016 7:47 AM
No, he's a dumbshit. When asked why he thought Trump would be a good President, his response was "He's a wild card. No one knows what he will do!!"

I'm not sure how that's a good thing. Maybe all3 explained it but I blocked him immediately after "He's a wild card".

10/4/2016 7:50 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 10/4/2016 7:50:00 AM (view original):
No, he's a dumbshit. When asked why he thought Trump would be a good President, his response was "He's a wild card. No one knows what he will do!!"

I'm not sure how that's a good thing. Maybe all3 explained it but I blocked him immediately after "He's a wild card".

Blocked me so he can keep unblocking me to read and respond to every post I make.
That sounds like a Clinton Governmental process.
I still believe change, any change, would be good for this Country's Government in the long run.
If Trump (or someone else in the future) comes-in and makes a ton of changes that don't work, it gives better direction as to what exactly needs done. It also is better than continuing the slow spiral town the toilet our Government has been in for 50 years. Trying and failing is better than not trying at all. Accepting the status quo because politicians tell us we need to is not how this Country is suppose to be governed.
10/4/2016 9:32 AM
Posted by all3 on 10/4/2016 9:32:00 AM (view original):

Blocked me so he can keep unblocking me to read and respond to every post I make.
I still believe change, any change, would be good for this Country's Government in the long run.
If Trump (or someone else in the future) comes-in and makes a ton of changes that don't work, it gives better direction as to what exactly needs done. It also is better than continuing the slow spiral town the toilet our Government has been in for 50 years. Trying and failing is better than not trying at all. Accepting the status quo because politicians tell us we need to is not how this Country is suppose to be governed.
Are you capable of independent thinking?
10/4/2016 10:03 AM
Posted by tecwrg on 10/4/2016 10:03:00 AM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 10/4/2016 9:32:00 AM (view original):

Are you capable of independent thinking?
That question is quite possibly the dumbest thing ever on these Forums. Dumber than even the left-handed 2nd baseman and WAR comments. I'm one of the few people advocating change, going against the status quo, and you ask if I can think independently?
Thanks for once again showing the intellect of Clinton zombies.
10/4/2016 10:58 AM
◂ Prev 1...13|14|15|16 Next ▸
The debate is on Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.