The debate is on Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by all3 on 10/1/2016 8:37:00 AM (view original):
Posted by sjpoker on 9/30/2016 9:49:00 PM (view original):
Does all3 own a trucker hat?
Yes, along with some morality. Trump may not have much of that, but Clinton has none.
Kiss *** dumb ****!
10/1/2016 11:47 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 9/27/2016 9:54:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 9/27/2016 5:37:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 9/27/2016 4:59:00 PM (view original):
FWIW, anyone who thinks one candidate is vastly superior to the other is waaaay to the left or right. They're terrible. They could have an hour long debate where they lob insults at each other based on real life activity and not repeat a single one.
Literally any reasonably experienced politician would be a better choice than Trump.

Clinton, Sanders, Jeb Bush, Marco Rubio, Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan, the list goes on. I may disagree on policy with several of them, but it's unlikely that their Presidency would be all that bad, let alone the disaster that Trump's would be.

It's not a left/right thing (as evidenced by GHWB voting for Clinton), it's a common sense thing. Anyone who says that Clinton is just as bad as Trump is stupid.
I assume you're basing your view on Trump's Presidency based on his vast political record(any recent President have very little political experience?). While I think it's an extremely stupid reason to vote for Trump, no one knows what he'll do. Most likely be kept in check by his advisors and Congress.

It's utterly retarded to say "Trump's Presidency will be a disaster" with any conviction. Thanks for the input, retard.
Some more good points about the potential disaster of a Trump presidency, from the Washington Post.
10/2/2016 7:42 AM
Yawn.

I like this part "it would be foolish to make flat predictions of how he would behave". Yet that exactly what the piece was doing.

Do you think that was an objective article?
10/2/2016 8:12 AM
The article wasn't predicting what he WOULD do. It was pointing out what he COULD do.

Likewise, Hillary could do a bunch of damaging ****.

It's up to voters in November to understand what the person they are voting for COULD do, and assess for themselves what they believe is the likelihood that they might actually do it.
10/2/2016 8:54 AM
Posted by RCBracco on 10/1/2016 11:47:00 AM (view original):
Posted by all3 on 10/1/2016 8:37:00 AM (view original):
Posted by sjpoker on 9/30/2016 9:49:00 PM (view original):
Does all3 own a trucker hat?
Yes, along with some morality. Trump may not have much of that, but Clinton has none.
Kiss *** dumb ****!
Kiss *ss? Who's the candidate that worries about telling people what they want to hear (more than the other)?
Dumb f*ck? Who's the idiot that believes that candidate's lies?
10/2/2016 9:14 AM
Posted by tecwrg on 10/2/2016 8:54:00 AM (view original):
The article wasn't predicting what he WOULD do. It was pointing out what he COULD do.

Likewise, Hillary could do a bunch of damaging ****.

It's up to voters in November to understand what the person they are voting for COULD do, and assess for themselves what they believe is the likelihood that they might actually do it.
Oh, OK. Would you link the article about the damaging things Hillary COULD do? I can't seem to find it.
10/2/2016 9:35 AM
OK. We'll just pretend that Trump's cool, and all will be good if he's elected.
10/2/2016 9:38 AM
I wonder why all these newspapers that have never endorsed a Democrat are suddenly endorsing Clinton? I bet it's because what mike said, they are both equally bad.
10/2/2016 10:06 AM
Posted by tecwrg on 10/2/2016 9:38:00 AM (view original):
OK. We'll just pretend that Trump's cool, and all will be good if he's elected.
You can't find the article about all the bad things Hillary COULD do? Weird.

There's no need to pretend anything. Trump is a ******* nightmare. But hatchet jobs from daily rags are sort of pointless.
10/2/2016 10:12 AM
Maybe it would be helpful for the rest of us for you to point out which portions of the "hatchet job" article you disagree with, and why.
10/2/2016 10:44 AM
What gives you the impression that I disagree?
10/2/2016 11:03 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 10/2/2016 11:03:00 AM (view original):
What gives you the impression that I disagree?
The fact that you called it a "hatchet job."
10/2/2016 11:06 AM
Of course he "could" do a bunch of terrible things. Hillary "could" Lorena Bobbitt Bill this afternoon. She probably won't.

It's a hatchet job because it's a scare tactic. "OMG!!!! TRUMP MIGHT DO THIS!!!!"
10/2/2016 11:15 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 10/2/2016 11:15:00 AM (view original):
Of course he "could" do a bunch of terrible things. Hillary "could" Lorena Bobbitt Bill this afternoon. She probably won't.

It's a hatchet job because it's a scare tactic. "OMG!!!! TRUMP MIGHT DO THIS!!!!"
Thing is, the "analysis" that both candidates are bad and, you know, flip a coin, is stupid and lazy.

They aren't close.
10/2/2016 11:31 AM
◂ Prev 1...8|9|10|11|12...16 Next ▸
The debate is on Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.