The debate is on Topic

Why are we arguing about Trump's experience? Its ridiculous. The last 5 Republican Presidents had been:
Former Governor
Congressman/CIA Director/VP/Ambassador
Former Governor
Congressman/VP
Former Governor

Trump's been successful, but he ain't no Jeff Bezos or Rupert Murdock. I'm not seeing how this 'world of business knowledge' makes him a great Presidential candidate.
9/28/2016 5:15 AM
Posted by bad_luck on 9/27/2016 10:08:00 PM (view original):
It's funny that the guy who thinks Obama is the WORST PRESIDENT OF ALL TIME also thinks Trump's presidency will be ok because he'll be kept in check by his advisors and congress.
Did I say that? I'm pretty sure I've stated that I won't vote for either candidate because they're terrible.

I just think it's stupid to claim Hillary is vastly superior and the obvious choice because Trump's Presidency will be a disaster. Utterly stupid.
9/28/2016 7:16 AM
Someone mentioned Gary Johnson. I don't even know what this is about but it makes Trump look serious. Uh, no.

9/28/2016 8:35 AM
Youre right, I don't know for a fact that his presidency would be a disaster. I'm making a prediction that it would be based on the fact that he's an idiot who runs businesses into the ground, who has an ego that won't allow him to be diplomatic, and who doesn't really seem all that interested in creating good policy or spending time and effort running the country.

b_l obviously uses the same "fact-checkers" as Clinton.
9/28/2016 11:28 AM
Posted by sjpoker on 9/28/2016 5:15:00 AM (view original):
Why are we arguing about Trump's experience? Its ridiculous. The last 5 Republican Presidents had been:
Former Governor
Former Governor
Congressman/VP
Former Governor

Trump's been successful, but he ain't no Jeff Bezos or Rupert Murdock. I'm not seeing how this 'world of business knowledge' makes him a great Presidential candidate.
I don't know how successful you can call a guy who has had 6 businesses file for bankruptcy protection. Yes, it may have been the correct move for him at the time, but a really good businessman would not let his business get to that position.
9/28/2016 12:05 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 9/28/2016 12:05:00 PM (view original):
Posted by sjpoker on 9/28/2016 5:15:00 AM (view original):
Former Governor
Former Governor
Congressman/VP
Former Governor

I don't know how successful you can call a guy who has had 6 businesses file for bankruptcy protection. Yes, it may have been the correct move for him at the time, but a really good businessman would not let his business get to that position.
Like a really good soldier would not let himself get captured?
9/28/2016 12:10 PM
that is comparing apples to oranges. A soldier never knows hat will happen on the battlefield. Any halfway smart businessman knows if you don't pay your bills, you'll be in trouble.
9/28/2016 12:54 PM
This should probably end any "Is Trump successful?" debates.

1. Does Trump live a better life than you?
2. Are you a failure?
9/28/2016 2:12 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 9/28/2016 2:12:00 PM (view original):
This should probably end any "Is Trump successful?" debates.

1. Does Trump live a better life than you?
2. Are you a failure?
3rd question: did any of you get a "small" multimillion dollar loan from your dad and then inherit his business worth hundreds of millions of dollars?
9/28/2016 2:14 PM
Trump was such a success at picking his parents.
9/28/2016 2:15 PM
Ever hear about anyone who had millions of dollars who is now flat broke?
9/28/2016 2:19 PM
Sure
9/28/2016 2:22 PM
Trump is more successful than them, right? Being handed millions doesn't mean you'll have them later, right?
9/28/2016 2:23 PM
Oh ok. Trump is more successful than other people who inherited huge amounts of wealth and ****** it away on hookers and blow, ending up in jail or dead.

I can buy that argument.
9/28/2016 2:26 PM
Can you buy that it's ridiculously stupid to say Trump hasn't been successful in business? Because it is.
9/28/2016 2:28 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5|6...16 Next ▸
The debate is on Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.