The debate is on Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
It was a serious question.

Advocating change and going against the status quo can be a good idea, provided that the change you are advocating for seems reasonable.

Do you think that Trump, based on the entirety of his campaign to date with respect to his character, his temperament and his ideas, with only 5 weeks to go before the election, seems like a reasonable alternative to the status quo? Do you think he'll be an effective leader for this country?
10/4/2016 11:21 AM
Posted by all3 on 10/4/2016 9:32:00 AM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 10/4/2016 7:50:00 AM (view original):
No, he's a dumbshit. When asked why he thought Trump would be a good President, his response was "He's a wild card. No one knows what he will do!!"

I'm not sure how that's a good thing. Maybe all3 explained it but I blocked him immediately after "He's a wild card".

Blocked me so he can keep unblocking me to read and respond to every post I make.
That sounds like a Clinton Governmental process.
I still believe change, any change, would be good for this Country's Government in the long run.
If Trump (or someone else in the future) comes-in and makes a ton of changes that don't work, it gives better direction as to what exactly needs done. It also is better than continuing the slow spiral town the toilet our Government has been in for 50 years. Trying and failing is better than not trying at all. Accepting the status quo because politicians tell us we need to is not how this Country is suppose to be governed.
" If Trump (or someone else in the future) comes-in and makes a ton of changes that don't work, it gives better direction as to what exactly needs done."

Unless one of those 'changes that didn't work' ends up with this...

10/4/2016 1:23 PM
Ladies and gentlemen -

The All3 method for effective change in government -

10/4/2016 1:26 PM
Told you he was a dumbshit.
10/4/2016 2:14 PM
See, Mike thinks I'm a dumbsh!t, so we know it isn't true.
b_l seems to think the Us has only had one tiny problem one time.
poker and tec act like Trump is going to have some kind of unprecedented freedom to do whatever he wants, that no other President has ever had.
Everyone is certainly free to disagree with what they THINK a Trump Presidency would be like, but I stand behind my belief that given the chance, he will put people in place to do a better job than the people Clinton would put in place.
10/4/2016 3:51 PM
"Everyone is certainly free to disagree with what they THINK a Trump Presidency would be like, but I stand behind my belief that given the chance, he will put people in place to do a better job than the people Clinton would put in place."

Well we know he could put one hell of a tax lawyer in place - if we actually needed that int he executive branch...
10/4/2016 4:14 PM
DIDN'T YE RETIRE!!?!?!??!

THOSE WERE GOOD TIMES!!!
10/4/2016 5:02 PM
10/20/2016 8:10 AM

Clinton supporter attacks old man
10/22/2016 9:46 AM

Freedom of speech under Hillary Clinton
10/22/2016 9:50 AM

Leaving a Trump rally
10/22/2016 9:53 AM

Just another day for law officers in Chicago at Trump rally
10/22/2016 9:56 AM
◂ Prev 1...14|15|16
The debate is on Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.