How much money will carry over to the next budget?
9/27/2016 10:51 AM
If you filled all of your scholarships, you get to carry over 25% of what's left over. If you didn't fill all of them and the Sim had to finish filling your roster, then you get to carry over nothing.
9/27/2016 11:00 AM
Is there a maximum carry over? I took over a team of all SIM recruits. I am not getting crazy in going after players and avoiding battles with SIMs.
9/27/2016 11:14 AM
There's no max, but take heed of bj's advice about only getting the carry over if you spend all your cash. If you even get 1 walk on, then you forfeit the carry over.
9/27/2016 11:52 AM
Posted by hypnotoad on 9/27/2016 11:52:00 AM (view original):
There's no max, but take heed of bj's advice about only getting the carry over if you spend all your cash. If you even get 1 walk on, then you forfeit the carry over.
I have not played this game in about 5 years, but I know better than to have a walk on. BTW, lots of changes since I last played.
9/27/2016 12:01 PM
Posted by bjschumacher on 9/27/2016 11:00:00 AM (view original):
If you filled all of your scholarships, you get to carry over 25% of what's left over. If you didn't fill all of them and the Sim had to finish filling your roster, then you get to carry over nothing.
I didn't know that. Very good information. Thanks
9/27/2016 2:07 PM
In the distant past, you got to carryover all of your remaining funds (provided you filled up your scholarships). There were times when guys had over a million to recruit with, which pretty much allowed you to recruit anywhere. Sadly, those who weren't very good at the game kept complaining year after year and they finally implemented the 25% carryover cap.
9/27/2016 3:50 PM
Posted by howarddv on 9/27/2016 3:50:00 PM (view original):
In the distant past, you got to carryover all of your remaining funds (provided you filled up your scholarships). There were times when guys had over a million to recruit with, which pretty much allowed you to recruit anywhere. Sadly, those who weren't very good at the game kept complaining year after year and they finally implemented the 25% carryover cap.
I don't think you should be able to carry over 100%. I also think 25% is to small. 50-75 seems more appropriate imo.
9/28/2016 1:25 PM
50%!
9/28/2016 1:33 PM
I can understand both sides of the argument, but I do miss those days when you were able to drop 100 campus visits each on multiple players in the 1st cycle, and then sit back & wait for anyone to try to show up on said players.
9/28/2016 2:27 PM
I filled my 20 scholarships and will bank about 5K for next season. It will take me three seasons to get rid of all the Sims. Solid class with lots of potential. no superstars this year, but have 2 OL that will be redshirted and grow. I wanted a 4th QB, but wasn't in the cards. There is always next year.
9/28/2016 3:19 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.