IBA D2 Season 89 Topic

Lots of changes. Still not sure what to make of all this. Yarnell Invitational gets underway tonight. A large collection of great players in this season's tournament. Just wish the tournament had N Florida and his amazing talent.
9/27/2016 11:51 AM
Didn't have the Iba forum in the Help drop down, not sure if others are having the same experience.

Strong field in the Yarnell and we were fortunate to beat N Florida by a bucket. CSU LA looking like the class of D-II with talent and depth.
9/27/2016 9:19 PM
Yeah, I had to click Forums, then click back to find Iba.

What stood out to me in this season's Yarnell are all the players with preseason honors.

Your team looks salty. Glad I got you at home. Hope we keep it close.
9/29/2016 11:35 AM
Good game hacker. I was going to change my starting lineup but got sidetracked by my boss last night and didn't do it. As always, thanks for putting the tourney together.
9/30/2016 11:35 AM
Posted by hackerhog on 9/27/2016 11:51:00 AM (view original):
Lots of changes. Still not sure what to make of all this. Yarnell Invitational gets underway tonight. A large collection of great players in this season's tournament. Just wish the tournament had N Florida and his amazing talent.
Ouch!
10/1/2016 2:35 AM
IBA D2 Season 89 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.