Too early to bring these guys up to ML? Topic

most are in entering pro year 4 (3 completed) and have some significant room to grow still development wise but i am up against cap concerns and they would allow me to not arb/LT my current group who have similar scores current in terms of my excel chart (kinda like GD's Guess formula's). Can/Will they still progress at ML level if they play everyday or should i wait another year in minors? (i realize you cant see projected but just conceptually with the currents & thesis stated above)

Player Profile: Edwar Cabeza - Hardball Dynasty Baseball | WhatIfSports 89 OVR Projected
Player Profile: Dorssys Espinosa - Hardball Dynasty Baseball | WhatIfSports 69 OVR Projected
Player Profile: Cam Garcia - Hardball Dynasty Baseball | WhatIfSports 86 OVR Projected
Player Profile: Brutus Boone - Hardball Dynasty Baseball | WhatIfSports 79 OVR Projected

most of the projections revolve around better defense ratings increases primarily but some hitting too

thanks for any advice/insight
9/27/2016 10:08 PM (edited)
9/27/2016 10:55 PM
Players develop at the BL level as long as they play.
9/28/2016 7:13 AM
thanks MikeT23
9/28/2016 9:36 AM
Too early to bring these guys up to ML? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.