Gentlemen: Lend Me Your Ears Topic

Posted by CoachSpud on 9/29/2016 4:40:00 PM (view original):
Conspiracy theory number ... whatever: Taylor Swift and Ricardo Montalban are one and the same person. They have never been seen in the same room together. This now becomes the most credible conspiracy theory in this thread.

Sorry these guys hijacked your thread, ab. I think what you're proposing has merit if it is something WIS allows. You're going out in a much better manner than the perpetual whiners.
Firstly, you keep repeating a version of this "absence of evidence is not evidence of absence" scenario like it (and yourself) is actually clever or convincing. However, that couldn't be farther from the truth. And something tells me you're almost completely misunderstanding the point of your little proposition because one of the principles of logic is that one is never called upon to prove a negative.

Secondly, you're the person that hijacked this thread by bringing your continuous fellatio job on WIS in here. And you couldn't look like a more condescending ******* with the whole 'going out in a much better manner" ****, as if you will inherit the culture of HD and be its final arbiter...because guess what, no matter how ab chose to go out it would have been well accepted because he is respected and has spent many years as an engaged user...so he (or anyone else) doesn't need to get your approval on that or anything else really.

And for the record, I agree with vandydave...you're most likely some type of WIS mouthpiece, and a bad one at that because it makes people dislike this site even more.
9/29/2016 7:27 PM
I have to admit, for a couple months I've been depressed over the impending end of my 7+ years of HD, but day by day ***** like spud and the new HD world order make me feel better and better about the decision. 7 more days
9/29/2016 7:31 PM
Posted by CoachSpud on 9/29/2016 7:44:00 PM (view original):
Posted by nachopuzzle on 9/29/2016 7:27:00 PM (view original):
Conspiracy theory number ... whatever: Taylor Swift and Ricardo Montalban are one and the same person. They have never been seen in the same room together. This now becomes the most credible conspiracy theory in this thread.

Sorry these guys hijacked your thread, ab. I think what you're proposing has merit if it is something WIS allows. You're going out in a much better manner than the perpetual whiners.
Firstly, you keep repeating a version of this "absence of evidence is not evidence of absence" scenario like it (and yourself) is actually clever or convincing. However, that couldn't be farther from the truth. And something tells me you're almost completely misunderstanding the point of your little proposition because one of the principles of logic is that one is never called upon to prove a negative.

Secondly, you're the person that hijacked this thread by bringing your continuous fellatio job on WIS in here. And you couldn't look like a more condescending ******* with the whole 'going out in a much better manner" ****, as if you will inherit the culture of HD and be its final arbiter...because guess what, no matter how ab chose to go out it would have been well accepted because he is respected and has spent many years as an engaged user...so he (or anyone else) doesn't need to get your approval on that or anything else really.

And for the record, I agree with vandydave...you're most likely some type of WIS mouthpiece, and a bad one at that because it makes people dislike this site even more.
Hmmm, let me look this over. Wild imagination, vivid and wild, but in the end nothing there but background noise.

Now how 'bout giving ab90 back his thread.
How about giving back these forums and go away forever.
9/29/2016 7:45 PM
Posted by CoachSpud on 9/29/2016 7:48:00 PM (view original):
Posted by nachopuzzle on 9/29/2016 7:27:00 PM (view original):

Hmmm ... background noise.

Now how 'bout giving ab90 back his thread.
I never took it away from him --- remember the part when I praised him for being a longtime and valuable member of the HD community, and the other parts where I made you look like an idiot and insufferable assh0le.
9/29/2016 7:54 PM
◂ Prev 123
Gentlemen: Lend Me Your Ears Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.