Is the first back in the depth chart the full back? Do you put the better blocker in that slot?
9/29/2016 9:24 AM
For D3, I believe the first player on the depth chart is the feature back, or tail back. I could be wrong, though. For D2 and higher, there are separate depth charts for the tail back and fullback.
9/29/2016 10:08 AM
Full back is 2nd "Starting"RB in every level. This assumes the formation 'has' 2 RB's.
Only exception is for the Wishbone where the FB is 3rd starting RB, and Trips and Shotgun where there is no FB.
9/29/2016 12:41 PM (edited)
Posted by mojolad on 9/29/2016 12:41:00 PM (view original):
Full back is 2nd "Starting"RB in every level. This assumes the formation 'has' 2 RB's.
Only exception is for the Wishbone where the FB is 3rd starting RB, and Trips and Shotgun where there is no FB.
Thank you for your help.
9/29/2016 1:28 PM
No Problem. Most Welcome FlaRounder. If you have questions on the game you can sure post em here or you can sitemail me and I will try to help.
9/29/2016 3:10 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.