National Tournament Wins Leaders list? Topic

Is there a new location for this or is this gone in 3.0? It used to be listed alongside the NT Bracket. Is it gone? Coming back? Apologies if this has been previously brought up.
9/29/2016 12:11 PM
When changing the style of the National Tournament Bracket, we needed the extra room that the items in the right rail currently took up. It seems that we never got to adding that back in.

But I am not so sure that we can fit it back on the National Tournament Bracket page. We can add it to the National Tournament Seeds page, unless you had another idea of where you would rather see it more.
9/29/2016 12:28 PM
Seems like it might fit better on the Coach Records page. With that page having lots of content, there seems to be room below the Winningest Coaches lists and it would also fit the theme of the page.
9/29/2016 12:41 PM
Posted by cwisniewski on 9/29/2016 12:28:00 PM (view original):
When changing the style of the National Tournament Bracket, we needed the extra room that the items in the right rail currently took up. It seems that we never got to adding that back in.

But I am not so sure that we can fit it back on the National Tournament Bracket page. We can add it to the National Tournament Seeds page, unless you had another idea of where you would rather see it more.
Very, very glad to see a member of the staff commenting on the threads. I think this is a huge step forward. Thanks for being involved. I believe that this has been one of the main complaints by coaches. If this becomes more common, I think this will go a long way towards making users feel like the developers are listening to the customers.
9/30/2016 12:47 AM
Posted by danpilgrim1 on 9/29/2016 12:11:00 PM (view original):
Is there a new location for this or is this gone in 3.0? It used to be listed alongside the NT Bracket. Is it gone? Coming back? Apologies if this has been previously brought up.
Its under coach records.
9/30/2016 12:59 AM
Posted by CoachWard95 on 9/30/2016 12:59:00 AM (view original):
Posted by danpilgrim1 on 9/29/2016 12:11:00 PM (view original):
Its under coach records.
I'm not talking about the Winningest Coaches list, I know that's in the coach records page like it's always been. There used to be a National Tournament Wins Leaders list under the NT Bracket page that has gone away with 3.0 and the update of that page. Was just hoping to see that come back.
9/30/2016 2:16 AM
Dan,

It will be added to the Coach Records page like you requested when we put out our next release. Most likely will be at some point today.

Thank you for pointing this out.
9/30/2016 9:22 AM
National Tournament Wins Leaders list? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.