Edit: But Can I buy anything with my points? Topic

Edit: update- they refunded my points. I'm appreciative.
9/30/2016 4:20 PM (edited)
Posted by ab90 on 9/29/2016 4:50:00 PM (view original):
I went to cash out my reward points. As they are out of Amazon gift cards, I ordered 5 t-shirts (because, well, there wasn't anything better). I was just informed that my order (despite initially being approved) was canceled without explanation. The points were not refunded.

Guys, get out while the getting is good. In fairness to CS, I will update this post should they do the right thing. Otherwise, that's perhaps the most unprofessional thing I have ever seen. Stunning.
That's just ridiculous, ab. Sorry to hear about your experience but not surprised as CS isn't a strength of WIS. Hopefully things get straightened out.
9/29/2016 4:58 PM
I do see a post above from tom zentmeyer about how WIS is in good hands. I was in an HBD world with Tom this year. Tom abandoned his team.

WIS is in good hands, indeed.
9/29/2016 4:58 PM
I went to cash out my reward points. As they are out of Amazon gift cards, I ordered 5 t-shirts (because, well, there wasn't anything better). I was just informed that my order (despite initially being approved) was canceled without explanation. The points were not refunded.

Guys, get out while the getting is good. In fairness to CS, I will update this post should they do the right thing. Otherwise, that's perhaps the most unprofessional thing I have ever seen. Stunning.
yep...same here...is a scam
9/29/2016 5:06 PM

I see your side of it, and you've got a point. Let us know how it turns out.
9/29/2016 5:08 PM

Not even Spud, Hughes, Chapel and I will be able to defend this!
9/29/2016 5:13 PM
Posted by cubcub113 on 9/29/2016 5:14:00 PM (view original):

unless it's an oversight and CS makes it right.
9/29/2016 5:15 PM
I already sent CS a ticket yesterday when I saw Amazon was "out of stock"

Had already refunded $150 and was going to cash out the rest (I have over 100k reward points left). So should I order 60 T shirts now? That doesn't do either side any good.

Got an email yesterday that my ticket was upgraded but still waiting for a response.
9/29/2016 5:18 PM
Posted by tarvolon on 9/29/2016 5:15:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cubcub113 on 9/29/2016 5:14:00 PM (view original):

unless it's an oversight and CS makes it right.
Well, yeah. Then we can all defend it as an honest mistake.
9/29/2016 5:22 PM
What a bunch of chooches.
9/29/2016 5:35 PM
Re: the amazon gift cards, wait a week or two. For some reason, sometimes they're out of stock, then will later come back into stock. It's still ridiculous, but in the past, the "out of stock" hasn't been permanent.
9/29/2016 6:22 PM
perhaps amazon has run out of gift cards. maybe amazon is shutting down.
9/29/2016 6:43 PM
I ordered shirts. They have shirts. They rejected my order.
9/29/2016 8:17 PM
Maybe no one at wis wears shirts.
9/29/2016 8:40 PM
WIS got incredibly shady in a hurry...it kinda seems like FOX is trying to run this thing into the ground on purpose.
9/29/2016 8:52 PM
123 Next ▸
Edit: But Can I buy anything with my points? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.