Edit: But Can I buy anything with my points? Topic

Update- they did finally refund my points. I can't manage to update the thread title on my phone to reflect that, but a mod can feel free to do that if they do choose. Thank you.
9/30/2016 4:22 PM
Posted by gin_caesar on 9/30/2016 7:46:00 AM (view original):
Posted by hughesjr on 9/30/2016 7:25:00 AM (view original):
And how I know about bulk Amazon cards is.. I frequently do giveaways of things like Amazon cards and tee shirts at computer conferences all over the world as a board member for the CentOS operating system. We frequently staff booths and give away things there to promote our operating system.

Does everyone do it the same way? Of course not. But they have explained in the past that they have a set number of cards that gets replenished. They have said in the past, more cards are coming in a couple weeks, and they did. Does that mean this time will be the same.. Nope. Maybe they will never get in any more cards or shirts.
You realize that's one letter away from CuntOS, right?
You do realize that Twitter, Facebook, Mars Rover Data, Go Daddy, and millions of other internet servers run the CentOS Linux operating system, right?
9/30/2016 7:24 PM
Posted by fd343ny on 9/30/2016 10:55:00 AM (view original):
guys - what was the reason for cancellation?
this
9/30/2016 8:46 PM
Posted by ab90 on 9/30/2016 4:22:00 PM (view original):
Update- they did finally refund my points. I can't manage to update the thread title on my phone to reflect that, but a mod can feel free to do that if they do choose. Thank you.
Glad to hear they made this right, interesting they chose to post in this thread.
9/30/2016 9:03 PM
Posted by vandydave on 9/30/2016 9:03:00 PM (view original):
Posted by ab90 on 9/30/2016 4:22:00 PM (view original):
Glad to hear they made this right, interesting they chose to post in this thread.
Someone realized that even their supporters started to feel like this was sketchy.
9/30/2016 9:59 PM
Posted by hughesjr on 9/30/2016 7:24:00 PM (view original):
Posted by gin_caesar on 9/30/2016 7:46:00 AM (view original):
Posted by hughesjr on 9/30/2016 7:25:00 AM (view original):
And how I know about bulk Amazon cards is.. I frequently do giveaways of things like Amazon cards and tee shirts at computer conferences all over the world as a board member for the CentOS operating system. We frequently staff booths and give away things there to promote our operating system.

Does everyone do it the same way? Of course not. But they have explained in the past that they have a set number of cards that gets replenished. They have said in the past, more cards are coming in a couple weeks, and they did. Does that mean this time will be the same.. Nope. Maybe they will never get in any more cards or shirts.
You realize that's one letter away from CuntOS, right?
You do realize that Twitter, Facebook, Mars Rover Data, Go Daddy, and millions of other internet servers run the CentOS Linux operating system, right?
Sorry for the slight, you are clearly a very important person.
10/1/2016 8:41 AM
having points isnt - err - the point. Are you getting whatever it was that you wanted for the points, sooner or later?
10/1/2016 8:59 AM
Posted by fd343ny on 10/1/2016 8:59:00 AM (view original):
having points isnt - err - the point. Are you getting whatever it was that you wanted for the points, sooner or later?
no idea. i was just happy they finally refunded them. now, why i can't *buy* anything is another question.
10/1/2016 9:26 AM
Wis needs to make credits transferable between their different games. I get that games don't cost the same amount as each other, so make a conversion amount or something. I want to convert credits from Hoops to Hardball and they refuse.
10/1/2016 11:31 AM
I agree that is kind of silly. It's not like you're asking to take your money to a different company.
10/1/2016 11:38 AM
Posted by vandydave on 10/1/2016 11:31:00 AM (view original):
Wis needs to make credits transferable between their different games. I get that games don't cost the same amount as each other, so make a conversion amount or something. I want to convert credits from Hoops to Hardball and they refuse.
completely agreed...especially since they let uneble ruin the game on his way out and kept his departure a secret. WIS has handled this terribly to say the least.
10/1/2016 4:34 PM
◂ Prev 123
Edit: But Can I buy anything with my points? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.