Why so many 100 ratings? Topic

theOnlyis (RIP) just brought this up to me. For some reason the players in Beta are reaching 100 rating way more frequently than in the current worlds. I know it's just beta but I thought nothing gameplay wise changed vs 2.0.

But here's what I see in the for number of players that have 100 ratings by category. Also, the season is about to start so it's possible it might be higher by end of the season.

ATh- 20
SPD- 12
REB- 25+
Def - 25+
Blk- 25+
LP- 25+
PER- 25+
BH- 18
Pass- 6

In other worlds I'm in just have a few guys with 100 ratings.

Anyone else notice this? Is this maybe just a byproduct of making the high-highs 'official' or something?
9/29/2016 6:05 PM
Posted by Benis on 9/29/2016 6:05:00 PM (view original):
theOnlyis (RIP) just brought this up to me. For some reason the players in Beta are reaching 100 rating way more frequently than in the current worlds. I know it's just beta but I thought nothing gameplay wise changed vs 2.0.

But here's what I see in the for number of players that have 100 ratings by category. Also, the season is about to start so it's possible it might be higher by end of the season.

ATh- 20
SPD- 12
REB- 25+
Def - 25+
Blk- 25+
LP- 25+
PER- 25+
BH- 18
Pass- 6

In other worlds I'm in just have a few guys with 100 ratings.

Anyone else notice this? Is this maybe just a byproduct of making the high-highs 'official' or something?
Maybe that "extra" point was removed and if you have 100 potential and a reasonable work ethic, you will get there.
9/29/2016 6:16 PM
I asked a question on this in the devChat as part of a general "we were told nothing but recruiting changed, but..(insert things like strange sub patterns, quicker rates of growth, etc., here)...are happening."

They said the only changes were to the recruiting code but that they'd look and make sure that didn't cause some inadvertent ripple effect.

I definitely think something changed. My first "real" team in 3.0 just blew away my previous "best team rating gain for a season" record by nearly 20 percent (still a couple games left, not sure how many points will get added over those two games)
9/29/2016 10:25 PM
Here is a good example:

Brian Kinnison was at 99 low post. He was all red, so being the person I am, I but 25 minutes into LP. About 4/5 of the way through the season he reached 100.

Michael Lanier (beta) was a 99 perimeter. I put 25 minutes into PE and he reached in a couple days. What if that "extra" point was non-existent in the beta?
9/30/2016 7:51 AM
I think the information displayed in the practice plan in beta and 3.0 is somewhat more detailed than we used to get - perhaps minutes were being better targeted? dont know.
9/30/2016 8:01 AM
Why so many 100 ratings? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.