Nevermind. I'm an idiot. Topic

New season of beta just started and it looks like Jucos are already discovered now.

I know a bunch of us suggested that we shouldn't have to find these players and looks like they've made the change. I guess it'll be implemented in the real worlds during the next recruit gen.

Nice change. I like it.
9/29/2016 6:22 PM
Are you sure it's just not the guys you scouted the previous season that are showing up as jucos?

I'm seeing 21 total jucos in beta. It looks like 3 of them are top 100's, so leaves 18 non-top 100 jucos showing up.
9/29/2016 7:10 PM
Almost all of the non-top 100 JUCOs were ineligible recruits that went JUCO from the previous recruiting session (notice that some of them are still considering teams). Newly created JUCOs not in the top 100 still need to be discovered using standard means.
9/29/2016 7:16 PM
Oh yeah good point. Well ****. I got excited there.
9/29/2016 7:28 PM
Nevermind. I'm an idiot. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.