is there any proof that a coaches reputation has any impact on recruiting?
10/2/2016 8:34 AM
Just this pulled straight from the FAQ:

What's the deal with reputation?
Your reputation is how you are viewed by the administration, other coaches, players and even recruits. Coaches are graded from A+ (best) to F (worst). Your reputation could possibly take a hit if you program is investigated by the WCAA or if you rescind a player's scholarship - these are just two examples that could cause a hit to your reputation. Another is not living up to recruiting promises. Your reputation also has a slight effect during recruiting. Only time can help your reputation improve.
10/2/2016 12:58 PM
I have recruited with C something Rep and found no problem. It was while ago and may have changed ?
10/2/2016 2:21 PM
" slight effect " - I'm not sure how you could even notice that being a problem or not. It's probably some slight modifier that is applied that might make a small difference, but without seeing the math behind it I don't know how it can be quantified or even observed.
10/3/2016 6:13 AM (edited)
Posted by hypnotoad on 10/2/2016 2:58:00 PM (view original):
" slight effect " - I'm not sure how you could even notice that being a problem or not. It's probably some slight modifier that is applied that might make a small difference, but without seeing the math behind it I don't know how it can quantified or even observed.
I think that term is a great way to describe it ....and to describe how most things work in the game.
10/2/2016 10:25 PM
Thanks guys, that's pretty much what I thought.
10/3/2016 12:55 AM
It's a tie breaker. Similar to the saying "all things being equal,". If your team is good enough and your strategy sound you will never notice it.
10/26/2016 6:01 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.